120k Reads

A/N: Kazuha's Special Chapter

.

.

.
Glimpse of us
.

.

.
Warning: This might contain Kazuha X Kokomi
.

.

.

.

.
How long has it been ever since Kazuha and Kokomi became a couple? 3 years...

Both famous Idol in their own nation became viral

In the people's eyes they are the perfect couple

Kazuha would always find a way to be with Kokomi even with a tight schedule, Everyone can see how both are in love with each other.

Kokomi really love Kazuha

But she also knew...how Kazuha sees her as his ex.

Kokomi already knew that Kazuha always sees her as M/N and not herself... She always knew that even when she confessed her love to Kazuha.

She knows for the moment she confessed to Kazuha, She'll get rejected, She just wanted to let out all this feelings she had buried deep inside her heart and she wanted to make it dissapear by being rejected.

But...she didn't get rejected

Flashback

Behind the stadium where they were gonna perform their collaboration, Kokomi handed Kazuha a secret letter in his locker to meet her behind the stadium.

Kazuha knew what was coming to him but he still came behind the stadium to meet with Kokomi.

Kokomi's POV
This is it...I am ready to get rejected, After I get rejected I'll move on from him and find someone who will love me back.

This is my plan, there's a 101% chance that I'll get rejected since I heard he has a lover that he broke up with and is depressed....I know this is a bad timing but I can't help these annoying feelings of mine dissapears everytime I see him!!!

I can feel my hands were cold and shaking in nervousness...

I am ready to get rejected

I can hear the door creaking open making my heart jumped in surprise from the sudden noise.

I turn my head to look at the white haired boy behind me who seems calm but I can see in his eyes that he was tired.

He smiled at me

"Is there something you want to say Miss Kokomi?"

Kazuha asked me politely, I nodded at him with a soft smile as I can feel my heart beating faster everytime I do something.

"Yes, I want to say something to you...please answer me honestly, And I'll immediately understand and respect it."