[•∆°Reaction•∆°]

M/N's POV
After I and Aether managed to calm down a little, He managed to fall asleep on the couch.

As I sighed in relief that he managed to get some rest, It's Midnight already so we should get some rest.

20 more days before I will leave in Liyue....I need to go to Sumeru to perform my surgery there even if there's a chance where I might die.

But it's worth a shot, If I didn't try to perform that Surgery I might as well get suffered from this illness.

...I'm scared

I don't want to die

I don't want to leave them

Kazuha, Xiao, Aether, Venti, Diluc, Kaeya, and my other friends...

I don't want to leave them, I still want to be with them.

No matter how hard I try to convince myself to accept death because someday they will forget about me and move on.

I don't want that! I want to be with them grow old with them and be happy without being alone.

As I can feel tears brimming down from my {e/c} colored eyes as I let my tears fall in the sheets.

But alas...God doesn't let me be with them.

Is there a way? A way to be with them a little bit longer? I don't want to be alone.

I don't want to die

As I wipe my tears away using the tissue on the drawer beside me When suddenly I received a call.

I grabbed my phone from the drawer beside me and looked at the caller's profile.

It's Venti

I pressed the green logo and lean the phone to my right ear.

Author's POV

"Venti, Is there something you need from me? It's the middle of the night-

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Venti's voice seems very dry and shaky, M/N can hear sniffles on the other side of his phone.

M/N can only frown in sadness knowing what Venti meant.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb with me, I am very aware of the fact you have an illness that is slowly killing you, I met your Doctor earlier, and told me everything."

M/N is cursing his annoying private doctor mentally, M/N's Doctor must have thought that Venti is a family member that's why he told Venti about everything.

"....What about it?"

"When....are you gonna leave us?"

"I still have 20 days left to stay in Liyue before, I am gonna go to Sumeru to perform a surgery..."

"...That Surgery....After that Surgery will you be alright?"