4nemo Boys Reacts

4NEMO BOYS REACTS TO THEIR OWN FAN FICTIONS

With M/N
M/N: So Author why am I in here?"

Author: To see your boyfriends reactions to their own Fan fiction.

M/N: My what? Wait what kind of Fan fictions?

Author: Like X Reader or X Character.

M/N: Wow so many Fanfiction about Y/N but it's mostly a girl. Where's male Y/N?

Author: Male Y/N is very underrated so there's not that many fan fiction of you.

M/N: *M/N sad noises*

With Kazuha
"This is M/N but Female Version right?"

Kazuha asked with a smile on his face when suddenly his smile turned deep frown and looked at the Author who was smiling at him.

"Author why is M/N dead?"

With Xiao
"Why the heck people ships me with Centi and Kazuha? Especially Aether. When there's M/N- MF! I DON'T WANT TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK ANYMORE! M/N DON'T DIE ON ME PLEASE! I SWEAR I WILL KILL THE DOCTOR- Oh wait I just did and then...WAIT I JUMPED ON THE CLIFF!!!"

While the Author was just eating popcorn watching Xiao's mood changes every second to the Angst Fanfiction about Xiao X Reader.

"Xiao you good?"

While Xiao glared the Author with tears breaking down from his eyes.

"I hate you for making me read this Author, Why does every fan fiction that I have with M/N or Y/N either one of us are ended up getting killed."

With Venti
"Wow....Wait I'm a Yandere in here."

Venti said while the Author beside him nodded din agreement.

"What the heck. Why am I such a b*tch! And now I'm trying to get back to Y/N who already dead- And Y/N is a girlboss here she's a savage. Y/N better not getting back to get her with Venti! Venti is a Asshole!"

Venti shouted as he continues to read it while the Author just stared at Venti in amusement.

"....Venti are you calling yourself an Asshole?"

With Aether
"A THREESOME WITH MY SISTER-

With Jean
"Hmm...Interesting I guess....But why Is M/N dead?"

With Surcose
"Hm....This Fanfiction is very interesting not gonna lie. And the writing is very good too but why am I dead?"