[∆°•Enough•°∆]

Aether's POV
As I was standing in the middle of the hallway trying to find a vending machine only heard Kaeya and Diluc's conversation.

I can only stare at them with my frozen and shocked expression from the words I heard from them.

I can see them turn around only to see me, This made their expression more suprised.

"Aether, That's not what-

Diluc's was cut off when I managed to magically teleport beside him, I have the power of logic-

I can only glare at them and whisper for them to hear.

"Let's talk in the car, Shouting is not allowed in the hospital."

I told them, They can only nod nervously as we walk out of the hospital and went to the car.

Kaeya was the driver, Diluc was beside him and I was in the back seat with my serious face and my arms crossed over my chest.

"Are you guys gonna talk or what?"

I ask them calmly, Diluc spoke first.

"We said what we said earlier in the hospital...M/N...doesn't have enough time to live."

M/N's POV
I was just playing chest against Xiao when I felt my senses telling me bad news it made me send cold shivers in my spine all of the sudden.

"Is it just me or it just became colder?"

I asked them, Venti stand up from the bed to check the temperature of the air conditioner. Kazuha who was watching beside me grab a thick fluffy blanket to cover my cold shivering body while Xiao put his hand on my forehead.

"You don't have a fever, Well that's good to know." (Xiao)

"Venti, What's the temperature?" (Kazuha)

"It's not that cold...We're actually at 21° Celsius, Are you really that cold M/N?"

Venti asked worriedly as he pressed the remote of the air-conditioner to change the temperature to 23° Celsius.

"Hmm...Not that cold but Can I ask you guys a serious question?"

M/N asked while Kazuha just chuckled

"You just did" (Kazuha)

"...." (M/N)

"Please continue." (Kazuha)

Kazuha awkwardly said M/N look at the windows beside him with a saddened look on his face.

"If I didn't exist in the next day? What are you guys gonna do next?"

M/N asked, Kazuha didn't hesitate to answer the question with a straight face.

"I would not exist with you."

M/N only look at him with a deadpanned expression

"I am being serious Kazuha but ok-