[B*tch]

Author's POV
Y/N was sitting beside the Driver's seat while Jean is the one driving.

"This is UNACCEPTABLE!"

Kazuha exclaimed loudly behind M/N and was sitting beside Xiao sleeping sleeping peacefully.

"What is it?"

Venti asked who was sitting beside Xiao and was playing Animal Crossing on his phone

"M/N, Is not sitting beside me."

Kazuha said with a loud sigh and looked at sleeping Xiao in disbelief.

"This is Xiao's fault, If he wasn't sitting beside me then M/N would."

Kazuha grumble in annoyance as he crossed his arms over his chest. While Xiao didn't bother waking up and was already sleeping peacefully.

"Kazuha, Please be quite for a moment."

Y/N said while looking at the map

"...."

Kazuha didn't say anything since M/N ordered him to be quiet.

Venti silently chuckled, While Aether who's all the way in the back taking the whole sit as his bed and was sleeping peacefully.

"You should be in a happy mood right now Kazuha, We're going to the B*tch after all."

Venti said with a innocent smile on his face while M/N corrected his word.

"It's Beach."

"B*tch!"

"Beach"

"Bitch?"

M/N sighed loudly and giving up as he reds the map.

"We are only 1 Kilometer away from the Beach."

M/N announced, While Jean chuckled at him.

"You're more useful than a GPS M/N, I didn't know you can read a map."

Jean complimented him while M/N hummed knowing his Talents.

"I can read a map since I needed too."

"Why?"

"For personal reasons."

M/N replied, Jean was about to ask again until M/N cut her off.

"You have reach your destination."

M/N announced trying to Mimic The GPS voice.

The Van stopped to see the beautiful Blue Sea and the light brown sand beneath them.

All of them get out the Van and smiled at the View.

"Woah! So Beautiful and Hot!"

Venti exclaimed with excitement while Kazuha stare at M/N who smiled at the View of the beach.