Epilogue

Author's POV
M/N, Diluc and Kaeya were in front of the Taxi.

Diluc and Kaeya hugged M/N tightly

"We're gonna miss you M/N..."

Diluc mumbled in a low voice as he held M/N tightly, M/N smiled.

Kaeya hugged M/N tightly and kissed his forehead.

"You'll finally have some rest in there, We'll text each other on the phone."

Kaeya forced himself to smile

M/N had a sad expression and hugged both of his Brother's tightly.

Diluc and Kaeya was shocked at the sudden hug from their little Brother.

"Thank you for everything...Thank you for being with me for all of my life as my Brothers...I am very thankful to be loved by you too."

Diluc and Kaeya can feel a little bit of tears coming out from their eyes.

"M/N...We have always loved you even until now....So please...Don't leave us..."

Diluc whispered as he hugged M/N tightly and tears brimming down from his eyes.

Kaeya can't managed to say a thing because he was crying so much.

M/N smiled at them

"I don't want to leave you both...but I need too....So I am here to say goodbye to my Lovable Big Brothers that have loved me for all of my life even until the end....Thank you."

M/N said as he was about to pull away from his Brothers but he was pulled back by them.

"Please...stay..."

Kaeya and Diluc mumbled in their shaky voiced buried their faces on M/N's shoulder.

M/N can feel himself crying but he can't, He needs to leave without making feel them bad, He loves his Brothers too.

"I love you guys..."

M/N pushed them away as he walked away with a calm smile on his face.

"Let's text each other tomorrow, It's not like I am gonna die today."

Diluc and Kaeya wiped their tears away with their own handkerchiefs.

"I have tears in both of my eyes."

"Kaeya, You have only one eye."

M/N chuckled at them

"Oh well then! See you guys later!"

M/N said as he went inside the Taxi and the Driver starts the engine then drives away towards the airport.

Diluc's POV
I immediately put on my glasses and mask as Kaeya did the same thing

We can't be with M/N in the Airport because we still have something to do.

"Diluc, Let's go now, Before people recognize it's us."