[°• Problem? • °]

Author
'No wonder, Why my door was broken yesterday!"

"Ehe"

"What do you mean Ehe?!"

As the three boys managed to calm down and sat on the slippery tiles and listen to M/N.

"Yesterday, I was with Jean getting ready to be your manager. Jean is my Childhood Friend along with Aether."

M/N told them the three boys looked at Aether who was eating popcorn behind M/N.

"No fair! Aether! Why did you tell us you know M/N?!"

Venti whined as he starts choking Aether who looks like he's gonna die any moment now.

"Because you didn't asked me- LET GO OF ME!"

Aether raised his voice as Venti let go of him with a confused expression.

"Oops"

Venti mumbled,

"Jean offered me this job because of my IQ and connections with people I have to help me."

M/N explained which made the 3 boys suprised to know M/N's abilities while Aether didn't bother listening since he knew about it already but he wants to flex M/N to his friends so bad.

"No wonder, I got no problem with the public when I got caught in the Cafe."

Xiao said while putting his fingers under his chin.

"And the way I got out from school when I got in there it felt like I didn't exist in there before."

Kazuha said, M/N nodded at him.

"That's because the Teachers that You know and love Kazuha are FBI that I hired, And the Classmates that you knew Kazuha are their son and daughters. That School principal in there is my Grandmother. But when you got there. the FBI are no longer working in there, They are just normal people and students."

M/N explained, Venti choked while drinking water in his Tumbler.

"You rich?!"

Venti asked M/N while coughing Violently, M/N nodded, Venti remembered Childe when M/N kept flexing how he helped Kazuha and Xiao from getting exposed in public.

"Yeah, You can read about my parents Job in my Documents. If you have me I can solve any of your problems that you guys encouter. If you guys need any help please just call my phone number."

M/N said suddenly, M/N's phone rang inside of his jacket pocket and took it, Answer it.

"Hello, This L/N, How can I help you?"

M/N asked, When he heard a familiar shout.

"M/N!! I heard that you joined the 4 Emo boys as their manager!"

The cheerful shouted can be heard from the phone, The voice owner was a certain Ginger head man from a famous Band too.