[♡°•sɪᴍᴘ•°♡]

Author's POV
It's been 4 months practicing with Gehsou and yet Kazuha still hasn't been interacting with Geshou because most of the time Kazuha will only say insults to Geshou.

Xiao and Venti wouldn't hesitate to scold him or they will tell M/N about his actions towards Geshou.

While Aether and Gehsou who are silentlg watching them using M/N's name as a Threat to Kazuha.

"Kazuha, If you insult Geshou, I will tell M/N about it." (Venti)

"Quit talking shit about Geshou or I'll tell M/N about it." (Xiao)

"M/N will be disappointed at your actions." (Venti)

Those threats will immediately made Kazuha obedient and Quiet.

Geshou was mentally laughing how those two kept using his real name against Kazuha.

While Aether was just filming the whole Drama to spill the tea to Jean.

The 5 boys starts dancing until Gehsou made one mistake which Kazuha immediately noticed and stopped the song.

"Gehsou, Please stop making mistakes or we will never be able to finish it."

Kazuha scolded while Geshou was confused at the word mistakes.

Gehsou only made one mistake on the dance, The reason why they still haven't finish dancing yet because of how long Xiao and Venti were scolding him for talking shit to Geshou.

"Kazuha"

Xiao said his name in a cold tone, While Kazuha glared at him back.

"If your guys are gonna scolded me again then Were just wasting our time. Geshou try to remember the Dance moves and also be energetic."

Kazuha said in a casual tone and Gehsou nodded in understanding, Aether is this 👌 close to smack the sense out of Kazuha. Aether might want to see the Drama but he doesn't want to see how M/N is being treated badly in front of him.

Venti is also this 👌 close to hit Kazuha with a Glass bottle on his head.

While Xiao is ready to call M/N if Kazuha did another jerk move. Or just insult him for a week.

They finally finished practicing and is now planning about what songs are they gonna sing in solo.

"Why don't we sing our most viewed songs?"

Geshou suggest in a calm tone while sitting on the couch beside him there was Xiao playing a game on his phone.

"That's the worst- (Kazuha)

"GREAT IDEA GESHOU!"

Aether cut off Kazuha by interuppting him, Kazuha glared Aether. And Aether just stick out his tongue at him.

"So based on that fans vote. Xiao most viewed song is Ghost Rule. Venti's famous song is Patchwork Stacatto. Then Aether is My Angel and Kazuha will sing Ao no Konata."