21k reads Special

[I saw one of the comments said they want another part of Venti's angst....(ʘᴗʘ✿)]

This Chapter is inspired by the song called Ghost.

"Youngblood thinks there's always tomorrow"

Venti still haven't moved on from M/N's death but for M/N's sake he will try to remove all of his bad habits and have a happy future even without him.

And now he's only drinking 2 cups of Dandelions wine in every three days and became an Adventurer to tell stories about M/N's adventures back when he was still alive.

Then Everytime he sleeps in the bed where he used to sleep with M/N is no longer warm like before.

"I miss your touch on nights when I'm hollow."

He always dream of where he can marry M/N and have a happy future with him.

And then he will wake up with tears staining in his pillow and realize the dream that he wanted cannot be fulfilled.

He still continue doing that every night and knew that drinking alcohol cannot bring M/N' back or fix all the problems it will only add it more. He learned that lesson since it's the reason why he wasn't be able to spend time with M/N' back when he was alive because he's drunk and yet he still blamed M/N' for it. Knowing it was his own fault and left M/N' not knowing the truth behind M/N's actions.

"I know you crossed a bridge that I can't follow"

Then one day when he was travelling around Thousand Winds of Temple, He saw a little girl who's about 4 years old defeating 6 ruin guards with only a one star polearm. With a cold expression on her face and emptiness.

The sky was gray and it looks like it was about to rain.

Venti put his hand on the little girl's shoulder.

The girl immediately took his hand and slammed him on the ground.

Her face immediately turned to Horror.

"I-I'm very sorry! I wasn't be able to control my reflexes."

The girl apologize as Venti shrugged it off with a casual grin on his face.

"I'm fine, It's my fault that I didn't call you first, So Why are you defeating ruin guards?"

Venti asked in curiousity, The gir)L's expression immediately turned empty and emotionless again which Venti noticed.

As the girl glared at the broken Ruin Guards. On the ground in front of her.

"I don't know but all I know is I don't like them. If I didn't defeated them now they would probably hurt all the Adventurers that would walk around in this temple."

The girl said with her eyes close and put her arms over her chest.

"That's cool but where are your parents?"

"I don't know them, I don't even remember their faces. I'm an Orphan and run away from it."

"Hmm...Why don't you lived with me then?"