['°• Their Idol •°']

Author's POV
M/N is now somewhere in private and answer the call.

"Lumine...."

M/N said with a slight threatening tone.

"Calm down M/N, I know how much you want to hide that you are Geshou the famous YouTuber singer but this is your time to shine-

"I became 4nemo's manager and I can't Collab with them as Geshou because I'm their manager that supposed to guard them!"

M/N whispered angrily at the phone as he heard a sigh from his phone.

"Just how long will you keep this as a secret?"

Lumine asked which made M/N quiet and let lumine speak.

"You can't hide this forever M/N, You need to accept it and let the world know-

M/N finally cut off Lumine

"And then what? They'll judge me, Use me and I won't be able to live normally. People will always see me as Geshou not M/N....I don't want to be treated like that! People won't be able to see my true self anymore."

M/N said in a saddening tone which made Lumine quiet.

"If you telling me to Collab with the 4NEMO, Don't flatter yourself."

M/N spoke in a deep voice which means he was angry.

"M/N, Wait-

M/N ended the call with Lumine with  a angry expression on his face And look at the window beside him.

M/N is a Famous Singer but is also very Unknown in the YouTube, He'll make songs and cover songs. He became famous in Teyvat not long after he released his first song, He can change his voice to female and Male he's very talented but it's been 3 years since he still hasn't released songs yet, He was still famous and Unknown to the world.

M/N didn't want anyone to know about his secret reputation knowing his friends would treat him differently because of it.

M/N sighed to calm himself and smiled again like nothing happened as he starts walking towards to the room where the 4NEMO practice their Choreography.

"Let's just find another person to Collab with them then."

M/N said as he opened the door to see Kazuha had 40 UNO cards while Venti had 5 UNO cards in his hand.

"...." (Kazuha)

"JAHAJABAJAJHAAHAH!!!" (Venti)

Venti was laughing so hard that his stomach hurt, While Xiao and Aether who was watching how they play felt bad for Kazuha.

"Guys, I found somebody that you can guys Collab with."

M/N said with a soft grin in his face, The four boys ignored everything what they were doing and paid attention to M/N.

"Really? Who is it then?"

Kazuha asked with a soft smile on his face.