π × Greetings ×π

M/N
After Jean Finally told me I'm officially a manager to the boys, I went home and waited for Monday to come.

I told to Diluc about my new job and congratulate me along with Kaeya's teasing.

Today is now Monday, Jean told to my teacher that I'm no longer attending my class and gonna get home schooled.

I justwear white polo shirt and white jacket and black pants, And just wear some rubber shoes

My fashion taste is not that good, I just wear what clothes I see in my drawer.

Now, Let's not forget about my I.D and Mask. Just carry a bagpack, For extra clothes and lunch.

I cook my own lunch since I have High metabolism, I need to cook a lot of food and clothes because I sweat a lot.

As I starts running through the streets not wanting to be late in my first day.

As I arrived at the Building, Reporters are nowhere to be seen....oh well it's 5:00 am after all. I grab my I.D from my bag and wear it.

As I pushed the glass door open to see that Jean was waiting for me.

"Oh hi Master Jean-

"Please call me Jean, We've known each other for a very long time and you still act very formally around me?"

"It's a very weird habit of mine that I can't removed from myself."

I told her which she chuckled

"It's fine, The boys floor is on 5th floor please follow me."

Jean said as I walked behind her and starts walking around the Building.

I already know one of the 4NEMO boys Members, He's a friend of mine, We rarely talk and hang out with each other because of his business and It's understandable.

His name Is Aether, Lumine's Twin Brother, My former co-worker. His sister and I formerly worked together I was her music engineer at the age of 14.

Of course, Aether and me has some History together, Don't wanna talk about it.

But we still get along

As we both entered the Elevator, When we both entered the Elevator, She pressed the 5th floor of the building.

As the door was about to close, A hand blocked it from closing.