[∆°•4NEMO REACTS•°∆]

4nemo Reacts to Xiao's History

WARNING: ⚠ SMUT ⚠
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
M/N

"...."

Scrolling through Xiao's phone, Xiao finally noticed M/N's actions and immediately snatched his phone away with a red blush on his face.

"Can I kiss you?"

M/N asked making Xiao blushed in suprised.

"S-sure."

Xiao stuttered nervously as M/N leaned close to Xiao's lips until his lips touches his.

M/N suddenly felt a tongue went in his mouth exploring his cavern, As they both pulled away trying to catch their breath.

M/N only stared at him until he stand up in front of the door and locked it.

He then walks in front of Xiao and pushed him on the bed.

Xiao blushed and tried to sit up only for M/N to slammed both of his hands on the bed besides Xiao's head with a mischievous smirk, As he leaned close to Xiao's right ear.

"Let's see, How long do you think your body last against my blows? Aren't you curious~? Alatus..."

M/N whispered as pull away and bit Xiao's neck a little bit to hard, Xiao whimpered in pain and immediately wrapped his arms around M/N's neck.

M/N only hummed in satisfaction and starts undressing Xiao, When he finally finished undressing him.

He observed every part of Xiao's body until he smiled out of lust and hunger.

"Try to keep up with me Alatus, We're not stopping Until the sun will decide to rise again and Don't hold back."

Kazuha
"... Huh?"

Xiao immediately grab his phone from Kazuha's grasp

Kazuha look at him with dissapointment.

"Why are you reading that? There are some other smut stories about M/N in wattpad, Try reading it there." (Kazuha)

"What." (Xiao)

"What?" (Kazuha)

Aether
".....The f*ck?"

Aether immediately put back Xiao's phone in the original spot since he heard footsteps coming and act like nothing happened.

'And here I thought Kazuha is the most horniest to M/N'

Venti
Venti tired to read it but he was drunk so his vision was blurry and couldn't read it well.

Xiao throw a pillow to Venti's face and grab his phone back.

"Why do people love invading my privacy these days?"

Xiao mumbled with annoyance but then blushed when be remembered what him and M/N did together.

[A/N: This is not part of the Canon story, I just want my readers be happy for a while so I just make Additional chapters.]