{62k Reads Special}

[Thank you for reading this book until it reach 62k and 2k votes. And for the reward I will give you a new chapter. Many unexpected things happened of the beginning of 2022 which is the reason why I still haven't updated yet.]

This is Xiao x Reader Special Chapter. I wasn't satisfied with the other special chapter I made for Xiao last time so why not make one again that will finally satisfy me.

{ENJOY THE PAIN}

In a certain night a black haired boy with teal streak on his hair look at the stars above him while laying his back in the rocks nd sat on the ground infront of the sea.

You can clearly see the wide blue sky with stars glowing so bright along with the moon who stands out among the stars.

Xiao only smiled while staring the stars, It remind him of a certain someone that already became one of the stars.

"Xiao! The stars looks beautiful today!"

He can still hear the voice of his former companion years ago and longed to be with him again just to see that smile on his.

"I want to become one of the stars someday, Why? Because if you ever feel alone everyday, You can always look at me every night so you won't feel alone and I'll always be watching over you! Isn't that great?"

Xiao smiled at the View of the night.

"You're right, M/N I don't feel alone....even If I want to embrace you so tightly and won't ever let you go."

Xiao mumbled as he watch the lanterns get released in the sky and watched sure quietly as he heard a loud cheer coming from the Liyue Harbor.

"The lanterns....looks the same as ever but I will enjoy this celebration more if M/N is with me."

Xiao told himself as he write something for his lantern and release it on the sky.

He watches it float away in the sky along with the other lanterns with false hopes and dreams inside of the lanterns.

Dreams can be obtained if you work hard for it not to wait for it, That's what Xiao believes but sometimes he can't help himself but hoped that he can still turn back time to be with M/N.

He looks at the lanterns in the sky with a sad smile on his face.

"If I wasn't a fool back then...I wouldn't have this future without you."

He mumbled out and stand up from the ground and walked away from the spot he was sitting earlier.

'As much as I want to gaze upon the stars to remember you...I can't, it only hurts me more to realize I am just hoping that you would come back to my arms even I know you couldn't.'

Xiao teleports in his own room in the Wangshu Inn

Xiao thought as he let a single tear brimmed down from his amber eyes, When he suddenly felt a strong cold wind passed by that made his eyes closed.