£× See yah ×£

Author
M/N and Venti were be able to get escape from the crowd and arrived at the Back door of the Building.

"M/N! About Last night-

When Venti turned around to face M/N, He was already gone, He was about to asked M/N to give him his number but then he remembered that Angel's share is right next to M/N's house.

"Oh yeah, I don't think I need his number"

Venti muttered to himself suddenly the door slammed open to see Aether had a concern look on his face.

"Venti! Where were you? Me, Kazuha and Xiao looked everywhere for you. We even managed to get inside the Angel's share to see Diluc in there not Charles and he still didn't see you today or last night!"

Aether said scolding Venti for making them worried which made him suprised, His friends even go to public just to look for him even if they knew they are gonna be in big trouble, It made him smile and realize how important he is to the group.

It's a good thing that M/N gave him a medicine that prevents him from having seizures.

Or else he would have died that night

"Sorry, I was hanging out with Zhongli and teasing him how he looks like a brutish buffering Buffon!"

"You sure like asking Death wish huh?"

Aether said with a relief sigh.

"Say Aether."

"Hmm?"

"If I were to resign from the 4nemo, What will happen to you guys?"

Aether stopped walking and looked at Venti with a Shocking expression.

"Are you planning...to resign Venti?"

Aether asked, Suddenly the door burst opened to see Kazuha and Xiao with a unsatisfied expression look on their faces.

"I ain't gonna let you leave in here you MF!"

Xiao shouted at Venti with a glare, Venti nervously chuckled at Xiao.

"I have to agree with Xiao without you in here, We are not Complete, 3 years of our friendship isn't gonna end here yet."

Kazuha spoke up and looked at Venti, Aether nodded.

"Why are you leaving so suddenly? Did we do something wrong?"

Aether asked din a worried tone and looked at Xiao sn Kazuha who were kicking each other.

"You did something didn't you Xiao?"

"I didn't do anything you Albino! Maybe you did."

"As far as I remember I didn't do anything that can make Venti angry maybe you did, since your always the one who's crossing the line."

"Are you asking for a fight?"

"I wouldn't mind if we fight in here, Then the loser is the reason why Venti is leaving us."

"Guys maybe we should let Venti talk-

Aether was cut off by a loud laugh cane out from Venti.

"S-Sorry! It's just that! I only ask one simple question and you guys are ready to kill each other! Am I really that Important? that you guys are gonna hate each other because of it?"

Venti asked jokingly

"Of course we are!"

The three boys answered with no hesitation which made Venti suprised of how they took seriously his joke and sighed.

"Guys, I'm not planning on leaving 4nemo, I'm just asking you guys If I have been useful to the group for the past 3 years, Since I felt that I didn't do anything to help you."

Venti said, Which made the three boys sighed in relief that Venti is not gonna leave 4nemo.

"You did a lot of help though, you just didn't noticed it Venti and you shouldn't feel useless around us. We've always been together with Kazuha and Xiao for 3 years! And We promises to tell each other's pains right?"

Aether said Xiao and Kazuha nodded din agreement.

"Your the one who told us that Venti, don't you remember?"

Xiao asked while Kazuha smiled calmly.

"And here I thought Zhongli is the forgetful person perhaps he's a bad influence?"

Kazuha asked while Aether laugh

"I think it should be Venti who's a bad influence to Zhongli."

"You guys sure love to bully me huh?"

Venti asked which made the three boys chuckled at him.

Behind the other side of the corner M/N was listening to their conversation with a smile on his face.

"It seems they get along quiet well, I don't think Venti will try to kill himself anymore."

M/N muttered with behind his mask in relief, As he starts walking away when he bumped into someone.

"It's you M/N"

A Familiar Feminine voice speaks

M/N slowly looked at Jean with a tired sigh.

".....Hi....goodbye!"

M/N tried to run away only to get pull by Jean who manage to grab his hood.

"You passed."

"Passed from what?"

"To becoming a Manager!"

Jean said with excitement, Jean always knew M/N when he was still a kid along with Diluc and Kaeya.

"Eh? Really? Mihoyo approved me since when?"

"Since Thursday. But you were everywhere and I couldn't find you so I was be able to announce it early."

Jean said as she grab M/N's wrist and walk inside the building, As they both arrive in his office.

"Here's your I.D, Uniform and 4nemo schedule! You should start working with them next week today is Saturday right?"

Jean said in a stern voice which made M/N nodded who was still suprised and confused.

'I really jinxed myself huh?'