[✰•°Reveal•°✰]

Kazuha's POV
What the frick...

Trauma doesn't excuse what he had done to Suki, M/N must have suffered very much from losing a close friend. I can't believe the Geshou I've always admired back then is a horrible person maybe it's a good thing I insulted him

As I continue reading the Diary.

Dear Diary
Suki's parents blame me and got angry at me, It made a scene in the hospital, and because of the accident, It got leaked on Social Media and people started blaming me that I am the murderer without proof, They just didn't know that Lee was with me but I doubt people would believe me at this situation. I was so stressed and pressured because of my problems and the media starts to send me death threats and blackmails, Which is my father and my Older brothers came up with an idea to spread the rumors that M/N Ragnvindr had gone missing and the Ragnvindr family adopted a new son named M/N L/N and I think it worked, The whole world thinks I am an adopted son and I can start a new life now until suddenly I saw Geshou published a new song that became so famous in the media and he told them that he made it himself, I listened to the song he published and recognized the lyrics immediately. It's the song he took from us and I didn't hesitate to come back to my old apartment as I saw Lee was stealing another song that I and Suki created for 2 years. I got so angry at him and said so many Hurtful words to him didn't bother to let him finish why he was in there in the first place, Then I left him there not bothering to stop him from stealing my and suki's songs Until the next day, I found out in the news that he committed s*ic*d*

January 26, 2016

I can feel myself getting chills by reading this in the middle of the night, I guess Diluc was telling the truth.

M/N did make someone kill themselves, My best guess is that Lee was pressured too and maybe he regretted what he did to Suki and tried to find a way to try convince himself not to commit s*ic*d* looking for hope for himself until M/N destroyed it.

.....Now the more I think about it, The more I realize that M/N was the reason why Lee k*lled himself....But people say Everybody makes mistakes-

Wait since Lee is dead....Then the Geshou that I and the group met is M/N?!!

Author's POV
Kazuha can feel his mouth hang open when he realizes the biggest mistake he had ever done in his life.

As he can feel tears brimming down from his eyes.

"If M/N didn't forgive me....I might as well follow Lee in hell."

Kazuha said as he grabbed a pen and a paper then he started writing an apology letter.

To: M/N
From: Kazush*t Kaedehara

"I hereby to apologize for existing in your great presence, I am very ashamed of my cruel actions and treatments towards you and I hope you will be able to forgive me since I can't forgive myself for doing so. If there's anything I can do for you or you can do to me, Then I will face it since I know ai deserve it. Once again I'll ask for forgiveness."

End with Love
Kaedehara Kazuha

After Kazuha finished writing his apology letter, He continues reading M/N's Diary with swollen eyes and regrets on his face.