[°•Play with me•°]

Author's POV
A {h/c} haired boy silently stared at his own window to see the Beach to the other side of it.

As he let his fingers run through his hair with a tired sigh after it.

He was currently doing absolutely nothing since he was waiting for the 4NEMO AND DCKZ to come back.

The 4nemo and DCKZ are talking about something privately in the other beach house and for some reason, He's not allowed to join in the meeting.

He had been playing games with Sayu, Jean, and Surcose for a Whole half of the day but they suddenly left him.

M/N frowned in irritation not liking the quiet atmosphere in the beach house.

He decided to dress up and went to the sea to stare at it out of boredom.

He sighed loudly once again and sat on the sea sand.

"I'M BOREEEEDDDD!!!"

M/N shouted loudly like a child throwing tantrum, There weren't that many people near their beach house so he's fine.

It was afternoon too so people must be busy eating their own lunch.

"What are they meeting about anyway?"

M/N asked out of curiosity When suddenly he felt someone tug the end of his shirt.

He looked down to see a 10-year-old black-haired girl with cyan undertones in her hair.

"Are you the Manager of the 4NEMO?"

She asked with a curious expression on her delicate innocent face, M/N kneeled at her height with a soft smile on his face.

"Yeah, Is there something you need from me?"

His answer made the little girl's eyes sparkle in excitement.

"What does it feel like to be the manager of the 4nemo?"

The little girl asked

"Troublesome, Mentally Unstable, Being a Therapist and Always being used as A wallet."

M/N answered her with a gloomy aura around him, The little girl sweatdropped as she tried to comfort him while giving him a head pat.

"But besides that, They are very fun to be with, You can never get bored with them and they will never leave you."

M/N said with a soft smile on his face while facing the girl with his softened expression, The girl only smiled back at him with a relieved smile on her face.

"That's a relief then, Manager."

She told him as they both sit on the sand while looking at the sea and talking to each other.

"My name is M/N Ragnvindr, What's yours? Little Maiden?"

M/N asked her with a calm expression on his face the girl looked at him with a slight blush on her cheeks in embarrassment since she never really felt someone giving her a nickname.