Aether's Last POV

Aether's Last POV
Jean called me that we needed to go in the hospital quickly.

I don't know why but...Jean is crying

Is it alright to leave the concert? With Kazuha, Venti and Xiao are missing...

M/N must have already gotten to a plane now towards Sumeru...

I went inside the van and sat on the chairs behind the driver's seat.

This is where the 3 boys always sit together while I was taking the whole chair in the back.

M/N is sitting beside the driver's seat to help Jean, It was fun remembering those memories.

When suddenly I felt very anxious for some reason and starts remembering happy memories together with M/N and 4NEMO.

I wonder why....

As we arrived at the Hospital and saw how many people came out from the ambulance injured.

Did a big accident happened while I was looking for my friends?

Jean held my hand and ran through the emergency room to see injured people as we arrived in the mortuary.

Jean was shaking as I heard from the other side of the door I can hear a loud cry.

It was Diluc's voice....why is he crying?

Jean opened the door with tears in her eyes, As I saw Diluc was hugging M/N's sleeping body.

While the doctor and nurses watch them mourn, Ragnvindr Family own this hospital.

Diluc was crying painfully while Kaeya who was beside him covering his face with his hands as I can see tears falling down from his chin.

Beside them...I saw Kazuha, Venti, and Xiao was sleeping as well...

Zhongli, Beidou, Ganyu and Ningguang was mourning as well.

I can feel myself shaking

It can't be...

It can't be right?

They can't be dead...

Right?

I looked around for answers as I looked at the Doctor.

"They're not dead right?"

I asked them with my shaking voice, He didn't say anything but he held a guilty expression on his face.

"I'm sorry..."

The doctor apologize not be able to tell me the truth.

I can let my tears falls and watches my families friends mourn...

Suddenly another doctor called me

I went to another room where the corpse be kept only to see....

My sleeping sister was covered in white sheet.

The Doctor told me...That my sister got caught in the accident as well that costed her life.

...

My world has broked into pieces once again...

She's gonna leave me again...

Just like M/N and the others...

I don't want to be left behind...

I want to be with them

Is there a way to meet them?

If my sister, M/N, and 4NEMO were here...they would have comforted me.

But they aren't here because they left me

I am getting tired of always being left behind

I am weak without anyone with me

That's why I can't bear the pain for losing someone again...

Only to found out, I lost them

I can feel my red puffy eyes

I visited their bodies and left so I let their family mourn for them.

I went home with Jean

As I opened the door and locked it.

I put all my things on the floor and sat on the couch.

"It's so cold..."

I mumbled as I saw a bottle of pills on the Coffee table and stared at it with my negative thoughts.

'Should I-

"I just have a feeling your trying to kill yourself...You didn't even feel scared when you fell. You still have long way to go...Life is hard but you need to stay strong for your loved ones! Surely you must have someone you love dearly! So live for them!"

I remembered M/N's words when we met that brings a sad smile on my face and grab the pills.

"You're right M/N...Life is hard especially if you no longer have someone to lived on. Thank you...for persuading me but...I can't take the pain any longer..."

I said with a smile on my face as I took the all the vitamin pills together and begun to feel the pain in my stomach.

As I can feel myself falling asleep immediately...

Letting the darkness take over me

Which is.... I don't mind

Because this way...I can finally be with them.

Zuri's POV
Jean and me begun to get worried since Aether wasn't picking up out calls and the door is lock.

As soon as I managed to kick the door open thanks for the Taekwondo lessons, I took.

My eyes widened in horror and shocked to see Aether was sleeping on the couch with empty pills of containers on the table and in his hand.

"Aether?"

I called out his name

I got nothing but silence and a cry behind me which it was Jean....

I check on his pulse

Only to feel nothing