[∆°•Arrived•°∆]

Kazuha's POV
I was walking around on the east side of the city looking for clues where I can find M/N.

Who in the world kidnapped him?

Suddenly I bumped into someone who was also wearing a mask.

We both fell on the floor

"I am very sorry- Wait, Zuri what are you doing in the public?"

I asked her, I can see through her disguise that she has red eyes and black hair and was wearing a black mask and black cap.

"I could ask you the same thing, I finally found out where M/N is."

Zuri said This made me immediately help her stand up and go to the dark alleyway where we can talk privately.

"What do you mean, Zuri?"

I asked her, She handed me a folder that has full of papers from my classmates.

"This is..."

"Yes, It's information from your classmates, M/N told me that one of your classmates isn't one of the FBI sons and daughters. I always dreamed to be a private investigator and M/N gave me this folder then told me to investigate her whereabouts."

Zuri explained in a serious tone

Author's POV
Kazuha flipped through the pages to see a girl named Li Qiang.

"Ahh...This girl."

Kazuha mumbled quietly as Zuri looked up to him to ask a question.

"Do you know any have any information about her?"

Kazuha sighed

"Yeah, I've seen her so many times in my concert and the event I have done, In coincidence It turns out me and she attends the same school as M/N do. I feel very uncomfortable every time I see her."

Kazuha stated with a tired expression on his face.

"Did you see her in the crowd when it was the collaboration concert?"

Zuri asked, Kazuha looked up trying to remember.

"Now that you mention it...I saw her behind M/N, M/N was cheering for us and then I saw her standing behind her....she looks angry at that time."

Zuri smiled when she finally knew the answer.

"I get it now, Li Qiang is one of your Obsessed fans. She must have kidnapped M/N out of Jealousy, Fans tend to be like that sometimes, They will do anything in the name of love, Even if they will ruin someone else's life."

Zuri stated after that she sighs, Kazuha stared at her surprisingly.

'How can a 10-year-old like her immediately solve the kidnapping case?!'

Zuri looked at Kazuha and laugh

"You are giving me too much credit, It's all thanks to M/N who immediately noticed things that will harm someone in the future but my assumption is based on my experience, You know that as well. Some fans are obsessed with us that they are willing to attack people we interact with, Society these days can't even control themselves around us."