chapter 34

Mature content warning - this chapter contains sexual scenes

Quinn's POV

There was a beauty in the way she walked. The way her hair blew in the wind and the way her hips moved with every step. She had been working hard on her sobriety the last couple of weeks and as a reward, I flew her out to Vancouver for Thanksgiving break. It was cold and windy but she made the best of it as she did most things. Leading up to her flying here, she would call me every night and we would have conversations for hours on end until one of us would fall asleep while on facetime. I looked forward to seeing her face every night but the season was starting up so I knew it would be difficult soon. Long-distance was going to be hard but I knew both of us wanted to try and figure it all out. She was dressed in a tight red mini dress with her hair down and black heels on, making her look like a goddess, as for me, I was wearing my suit and a red tie to match her dress. We were going to a fancy restaurant named Hawksworth, it was a Pacific Northwest restaurant that had amazing food. I wanted her to experience the best of the best while she was here. The restaurant was quiet,  a perfect place to have a deep conversation with the woman I love. She got an order of oysters and ricotta & herb ravioli and I got the braised lamb shank which wasn't a pretty sight as I ate it. "You look beautiful Wesley," I said once we finished our meals leaving just us and our glasses of wine. "Thank Quinn, you look rather handsome tonight as well." She said blushing, while I was away she had gotten a couple of new piercings on her ear and a tattoo that I was just now seeing for the first time and it fit her just perfectly. "I like the new look, it fits you, makes you look even sexier." I whispered so no one else could hear." She laughed and shook her head in response. "I am excited to have kids with you," I blurted. To say I had baby fever was an understatement, I was so eager to have kids soon that it was annoying me. We were so young and I knew a kid at this age wouldn't be the best option but I wouldn't be upset if she did get pregnant in this instant. "Um wow, why did you say that, I mean I agree but it was totally out of the blue." She said as she shifted in her seat. "It just kinda came out, I have been thinking a lot about our future together and what it might look like and I have been seeing all my teammate's kids lately so it made me start thinking." She laughed saying, "I think about it a lot too. But I am s young and so are you, I mean I want kids soon but just not now. I have started a baby name list though, it's kinda cheesy to be doing that but I started it when I was young." Her statement made me smile from ear to ear. 

"Let's go home," I said with a smirk on my face. I had never seen her stand up that fast and get ready to leave. The car drive was short and mixed with so much sexual tension that the driver could feel it radiating off of us. We didn't touch each other or talk at all on the ride to my apartment, we wouldn't be able to control ourselves if we did. Once the car came to a stop, we jumped out and thanked the driver as we sprinted inside to my front door, my hands shaking while putting in the key as my body began to become excited. I grabbed her arm harshly as I slammed the front door closed. Grabbing her hips and smashing our bodies into the door. Her legs wrapped around my waist as my hands held her butt to make sure she didn't fall. "I love you so much," She whispered into my ear softly making me want to grab her hard and fuck the living daylights out of her. "God stop doing that to me, I won't be able to last any longer if you keep doing that," I said sternly as she laughed into my shoulder. In the process of moving us over to the couch many things from the coffee table were knocked off making both of us stop and look down at the mess before busting out in laughter. I laid her down gently onto the couch as I removed my shirt and her heels then unbuttoned my pants, sliding them down and stepping out of them leaving her in her dress and me with just my boxers on. Her legs opened so I could slide in between them crashing our lips together, my hands roamed her body as she started to lift her dress above her head to show me the matching black lingerie set she had on underneath. "Oh fuck," I moaned. licking my lips as she lifted her hands to cup my cheeks pulling me down to her lips. It was getting heated as my lips began to trail from her jawline to her breasts. I lifted my head for a second to look down at her, her beautiful smile, her beautiful eyes, her beautiful body, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen Welsey Brookes." I said as I took off her bra and panties leaving her bare below me. My hands traced every curve of her body making her grab my hands and place them where she needed them the most. I began to suck on her nipple making her arch her back to meet my chest. I began to drag my tongue from the middle of her chest to the top of her panties, ripping them off making her gasp and laugh at the sight of eagerness that was seen in my eyes. My tongue licked her slit as I used my fingers to feel how wet she was. My tongue licked her entrance repeatedly until I stuck two fingers in making her scream in pleasure. My fingers went in and out until I could feel her pussy clench around my fingers as she moaned out an orgasm. I picked her up, throwing her over my shoulders as she tries to catch her breath. I laid her down on the bed, taking off my boxers as I went over to my nightstand and shuffled threw the drawers.

"Shit I don't have a condom." I stated as I looked down at her, she smiled, "We don't need one if that's okay with you?" She seemed nervous to ask the question but in my head, it made this a hundred times more special for the both of us. I nodded as I grabbed my dick and swirled it around her entrance making a small whimper release from her mouth. As my dick entered her we both hummed in pleasure. I looked down at us connecting together and I thrust into her tight pussy. It felt good to be with her again. I flipped her over so she was on her hands and knees and entered her that way, this was new for us. We were usually only doing missionary because I guess we never talked about different positions but tonight it was different. Her body began to shake as I went fast and thrust harder into her. Moans escaped her lips as I found what I had only heard about but never knew if it was a real thing, the G-spot. "Oh my god, please, I feel like I need to pee." She said as I flipped us over, now her being on top. "Just wait," I said, placing her body on my dick. She started grinding on my dick making me even closer, she started going up and down repeatedly. "I love you so much Wes," I said as I grabbed her hips, lifting her up a bit and jackhammering into her. She cried out as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, tilting her body back. "I'm going cum." "Me too," I said as I felt my body starting to release into her. I rubbed her clit until she hit her high, squirting onto my stomach in the process. "Quinn, that felt great, never in my life did I think I could do that." She said as she laid her body onto of mine. I kissed the top of her head as I brushed her hair through my finger. "It was amazing," I said. She was all mine and everything I could have ever asked for, everything my mom ever wanted me to have in a wife. 

"Marry me." 

I love them!! We are getting closer and closer to the end!! Only three more chapters left!!! I can't believe that this is ending, it makes me so sad to end my first-ever book but I know I will grow as a writer with the feedback and comments from all you lovely people! I truly don't know what I would do without you all and writing along with Quinn and hockey! I love looking at my stats from this book and seeing the different countries you all live in, I can't believe that there are over 10 countries with my readers that live there!

xoxo, 

missjennagrace

You're not alone! Please seek help if needed.

Information about domestic abuse.

Call: 1-800-799-safe (7233)

or TTY 1-800-787-3244

Text: "START" to 88788

The National Suicide Prevention Hotline:

1-800-273-8255

If you are having thoughts of hurting yourself please reach out to a trusted friend, family, or crisis line. My messages are also always open.