chapter 8

*One Week Later*

Jack's POV

Today is the day I finally get to see Wesley again. It has been almost three weeks since I left and I have been thinking about her every day. The bond between us is like no other. My friendships with the guys are great but unmatched by our friendship. Luke and Quinn will be here as well. I was excited to see Quinn since I haven't seen him in forever and I had this odd feeling about him recently and I wanted to pick his brain to figure it out. I got ready for the day before my roommate Alex got up, he was always a bitch to get up. Not a morning person at all.

"Alex!" I said shaking him to get up since we had team breakfast soon. He stayed still.

"Alex."

"Shut up." He said groaning.

"Alex God damn it, get up!" I said now on top of his bed, jumping up and slamming my body into him WWE style.

"I AM UP!" He screamed as I laughed on top of him. I rolled over allowing him to get up as I lay there texting W, asking her when she was coming. A couple of minutes later, cranky Alex emerged from the bathroom with a sigh and opened the main door revealing Cole and Trevor standing there waiting for us to leave.

"So when is she coming?" Cole said jumping up and down. He always had energy. Too much energy. For a 5 foot 7 inch person, he had the most personally out of any of us.

"She said they are about an hour out," I replied. We made our way down to the lobby where all our teammates were talking. They then rapidly me with questions,

"Is she hot?"

"When is she coming?"

"She can come into my room!"

"STOP SHE IS OFF-LIMITS... OFF-LIMITS!" I yelled making sure everyone could hear. Most sighed and some even said 'come on Jack' leaving me to roll my eyes. The coaches came out of a room, telling us to come in. The tables were nicely set and food was everywhere. Most then enough for 20 plus teenage guys to eat. The coaches went over the teams we would be playing and made us watch their tapes. Once we were done with that, we made conversation which made the room extremely loud.

"Hey." I heard a whisper from the seat beside me. I was met with the sight of my best friend. I screamed and jumped onto her, making some of the guys turn their heads. I squeezed her tight not wanting to let go.

Wesley's POV

"Where did you come in? When did you come in? Is Luke here? Is Quinn here? I am so happy you are here! OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE!!"  He screamed. Now all the guys and the coaches were staring at me.

"You must be Wes!" I heard someone say.

"Yes, yes I am. You are Cole, right? How could I forget that smile!" I said making him smile more, blush rose to his cheeks.

"Hi, Wesley" I heard behind me turning around even though I knew it was Trevor, his smirk could be heard as he spoke.

"Hey, Zegras." I said. His head moved closer to mine whispering,

"So you gave me a nickname already didn't you beautiful." He smirked. I went a little closer to see in his eyes then grabbed onto his left ear pinching it.

"Don't call me that Mr. Hotshot!" I whispered back as I let go of his ear, he grabbed it in pain right away.

"Jeez, Wes cool it." I heard Jack say from behind me. Moments later all the guys were done with their breakfast and were exiting the room.

"Hey, Jack, Quinn, and Luke only have the room. Quinn wanted me to ask if it was okay if I stayed with you?" I asked. Most of the guys now looking at us in disbelief.

"Yeah, I am fine with it. Alex are you?" He said turning to look at Alex in the group of many guys.

"Yeah, I am cool with it, just know. I am not a morning person!" He said.

"She isn't either!" Jack responded. We made our way to the recreational room where there were TVs, ping pong, and games. I sat down at the table as Jack, Matt, Alex, and Trevor played 2 on 2 ping pong matches.

"Hey!" I heard a faint voice say. I was stuck in a total trance but his voice pulled me out.

"Hey Cole, what's up?" I said. He was holding a deck of cards in his hands.

"Slap Jack?" He said while he was splitting the deck. I nodded and started the grin. He won three times in a row.

"Cole, you're one hundred percent cheating!" I exclaimed. He laughed and rolled his eyes. He won a couple more times.

I got up, heading right to Jack. Once I got close enough I raise my hand and smack him hard on the back. He barely winced.

"SLAP JACK! I WIN!" I screamed making Cole laugh his ass off. I felt two hands pick me up and then my body was slammed into the couch. It hurt so much, more than I hoped it would. I got what I deserved. Without even comprehending what had happened, I felt a tear fall down my face.

"Oh my God Wes!" Jack said looking down at me. "I didn't mean to hurt you that bad!" I got up and left the room in tears, making my way up to Quinn and Luke's room. I knocked softly, the door opened to show Luke who was already confused as he looked at your face.

"Come in." He said pulling me into the room and onto the bed. Luke knew that Quinn and I were in a relationship so he left me with Quinn to go down to confront Jack and hang out with the boys.

"Hey, baby," Quinn said as I turned my body so my stomach was on the bed and my back up. His hands met my upper back and neck rubbing them softly for many minutes. His hand traveled to my lower back.