chapter 14

Wesley's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to rain hitting the windows. I looked to see my boyfriend sound asleep with his arm around my waist. I scooted closer to his body and lay my head on his chest. He started rubbing my arm and kissed me on the top of my head.

"You okay?" I heard him whisper, his voice raspy.

"Never better," I said smiling admiring him and the fact that he's all mine. I kissed Quinn on the cheek and he slightly smiled as he was half asleep. I had never thought in a million years that this would be my life. I felt so much love for the boy that was next to me. I fell asleep in his arms to the sound of his heartbeat and the peaceful rain knowing that I was finally happy, with the boy that I wanted to marry someday and start a family with.

---

I woke to many people jumping on my bed.

"WAKE UP! IT'S GAME DAY BITCHES!" I heard a male voice scream. I opened my eyes to see Cole, Trevor, and Alex jumping on my bed as Jack, Quinn, Boldy, and Luke sitting on the bed facing us, laughing. I rolled my eyes, closed them, and tried to turn over. I felt arms grabbing me up from under the sheets. Little did they know, I was only were a white see-through shirt and underwear. I started to smile as one of them said, "Oh shit." I opened my eyes right as the arms let go of me. At this point, I was laughing so hard because of these foolish boys. I looked over to see Quinn with a blank face and he turned his head away from me. What crawled up his ass and died this morning. I decided to brush it off because today is game day and I am beyond excited to see Jack play again. Once the boys left the room I walked over to Quinn, putting my arms around his neck and biting lightly on his earlobe. He physically shivered and I started to kiss down his neck. In one swift move, he pulled himself away from my body, getting up and walking to the bathroom. I got up and walked right towards the bathroom, I pushed the door open and saw Quinn brushing his teeth.

"What the fuck did I do or did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed again?" Quinn and I never really fought before. Maybe some disagreements about what hockey teams were better or what we should do or eat that day but not like this and if this is what happens after you have sex, I do not want to partake in it ever again.

"Why didn't you tell them that you weren't dressed. You were practically naked!" He snapped.

"Your tone is not one I am going to put up with. I never put up with it with Jack and never with Luke so I never will with you. Do not snap at me Quinn or for the love of God, I will not be around you for the rest of the day. I will hang out with the other boys if you are that ashamed of my body." I snapped back harder. His head lowered and gave me a sympathetic look.

"I would never be ashamed of your body. Wes, I am sorry but I don't want other guys to see you like that because I feel like is a private thing for both of us. With Jack and Luke, I can somewhat understand if they would have done that to you and it's not like Jack has never seen you like that but it's different with other guys. I love you so much and I want us to enjoy each other like that. I am sorry I got jealous and upset. I'm sorry I snapped at you." He said coming closer to me. He lifted my chin so I could stare into his light brown eyes. His eyes looked down to my lips and then back up to my eyes. A smirk laid on his lips as he leaned forward and I thought I knew where he was going but ended up being wrong. His lips pressed on my nose leaving me frustrated. As he turned his back, I grabbed his shoulder with one swift move. I was up onto the bathroom counter, kissing him like I wouldn't see him for months. His lips tasted was cool and minty. His hands were on my lower waist. I pulled off his shirt and he did mine. His hands made their up to my breasts slightly squeezing them making me moan. I pulled on the strings of his pants, letting him know I wanted them off. He did as I command and drop them. Leaving both of us in our underwear.

"Jesus Christ! Lock the door next time!" Jack screamed. His eyes widened and Luke behind him fake puking. Quinn bursts out laughing as I get down from the counter and exit the bathroom. Jack and Luke left the room as fast as they can and Quinn and I got dressed. Of course, I am wearing a Hughes sweatshirt yet again.

"If only they wouldn't have interrupted what we were going to do in the bathroom." He said with a smirk on his face. His hands brushed the side of my body leaving me wanting more. "Come on we need to get going. Chop chop." He said as he smacked my ass. I put my hair up and grabbed the necessities. The guys had already left for the rink with Luke so Quinn and I got to ride together...alone. It was still raining so even better, the windows would be hard to see through.

"I love you", He says as his eyes look at me from the side of his eyes and smile. His hands made their way to the inside of my thigh rubbing it inward. He knew what he was doing and it was working. Then he moved it away making me crave him more. He looked at me with a smirk. I wanted to do what he was doing to me. I placed my hand on top of his on the gear shift. I stayed there for a second and then make my way to his pants. His breath hitched, I knew I had made him flustered and eager at that moment. His face got redder every centimeter I moved in towards his dick. I jumped my hand to the button of his pants, unbuttoning them. He tried to stay concentrated on the road but he kept looking down at what I was doing. I slowly pulled his zipper down, slow enough to see his erection growing. The car had stopped. I looked up the see the rink logo in bright blue lettering. I got out of the car, leaving Quinn wanting more.

"He looks like your fly is down and your pants are unbuttoned. My need to fix that, it maybemay be too inappropriate to walk in like that." I said laughing and quickly walking in. I sat down near the glass to have a good view of the game. A few minutes later, I heard a noise coming up from behind me.

"You gave me blue balls." He said through his teeth, "we are finishing this later and you'll be the one begging me for more." I had never seen this side of him before, tense and displeasure...but what can I say, it was kinda hot.