chapter 30

Mature content warning - this chapter contains sexual scenes

Wesley's POV

"I love you so much Wes," He said as he kissed me softly, stopping me at the door. His hands traveled by my back unhooking my bra. His touch was addicting. I moaned as he pressed me harder against the door, my hands met the outline of his abs underneath his sweatshirt making him shiver, my nails dug into his skin making sure to trace every single row of abs. His lips met my neck, slowly biting down which would definitely leaving a mark. His dick pressed harder against my weak spot making me whimper in desperation. There was no room for air between us. My back arched as he began to trail his kisses down my neck, his hands coming up behind me tracing his fingers in my lower back.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed, taking off his shirt and my bra that was hanging on for dear life moments ago. "Stop covering yourself up, your perfect Wes"

His knee was in-between my legs making my legs spread for easy access, his lips running from my collarbone to my inner leg making me suck in a breathe. His was really happening, was I dreaming? No, I was not, this was happening. He never left a place on my body untouched.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he was going to take off my underwear, I nodded. "No, I need you to say it, I need you to tell me your okay." He repeated.

"Yes fuck please, I want this," I whispered as he slowly took my underwear off leaving me completely bare in front of him, dripping. His teeth biting my inner thigh making me squeal and as I did his tongue ran up my middle, I moaned in pleasure. His thumb rubbing my clit as his tongue did wonders on my vagina. I moaned out a cry as he slipped a finger inside of me. My back arched as the pleasure intensified, my hips rising but his arms slamming me back down. My legs shook as my walls began to clench around his fingers. My hands met his hair, a moan slipped from his mouth making me even closer. My head threw back into the pillow, "I'm gonna cum fuck," I choked out as I started to see stars. "Your squeezing so hard on my fingers right now." He moaned against me. "Quinn", I screamed and I felt myself milking from my core. His eyes watched me as he was observing the completion of me from his actions. He began to focus on my upper half, pinching and sucking on my breasts. As he stood up and pulled down his pants, I was hit anxiety.

"I am going to make love to you Wes," he said as he went into the drawer next to his bed, pulling out a foiled wrapper and began to roll it on his dick. He got on top of me, kissing me as he took the tip and teased me in the entrance, my mouth dropped open, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. "Are you okay?" He asked, I nodded my head smiling up at him. I was perfectly okay, I was perfectly okay with the love of my life and how good it made me feel. He pushed himself into me making a moan come out of my mouth. "Look down at us, fuck we fit like a puzzle pieces." I couldn't get myself to look down, if I looked down, I would want to puke. The pain was still there though but it felt a lot more pleasurable than last time. He slowly thrusted into me but I wanted more.

"Please go faster" I plead and he did as I commanded. He pushed inside me this time with much more power, I felt myself squeeze against his dick and he felt it too. "If you felt the way I can feel you, fuck Wes you feel so good." I was throbbing, he was itching the place that needed to be itched. His eyes closed as he began to suck on my nipples, he pushed inside of me with a ungodly amount of force. He grind his hips into me, making sure I felt him whole. He kissed me deeply as he was starting to hit his high as so was I. All you could hear was the sound of skin on skin and the moans and groans from the both of us. "Quinn," I moaned as he hit the spot where I didn't even was possible in real life, I had only read about it. "I know" He whispered. He was inside me, so deep that I was filled to my stomach. He began to press on my stomach making me cry out in pleasure, he was hitting my g-spot. "Fuck I am going to cum," I moaned as he began to rub my clit. "Quinn," I spoke, he smiled back down at me knowing what he was doing made me feel a certain type of way. He kissed my lips powerfully, then up to my ear and neck and made his was down to my shoulder. My nails dug into his back then my hands trailed up to the back of his hair. "I am going to cum" he grunted into my ear. I could feel it coming as much as he did. I clenched against his dick as I finished, moments later he did too, I felt his warmth spread into the condom. The deed was done but he wasn't. He pulled out and kiss everywhere on my body again.

"I love you Wes and I will protect you and be there for you for the rest of our lives." He said as he laid down next to me, my head met his beck as we laid in silence, hearing out pants after being out of breath. He rubbed circles in my back as I traced some on his chest. "I love you too Quinn." We laid there for hours, talking and kissing. I could love him for a million years.

Hey!! I hope you liked this chapter! I am still a newbie when it comes to sexual content writing so bare with me... the best is yet to come! I decided to write this chapter because as a sexual assault survivor I know how hard it is to be intimate again after the events. It does get better and letting your significant other or person you are having sex with know about what happened or just setting boundaries with them helps a lot and is good for the healing process to continue! Love you guys so much and I am very excited to keep writing!!!

xoxo,

missjennagrace

You're not alone! Please seek help if needed.

Information about domestic abuse.

Call: 1-800-799-safe (7233)

or TTY 1-800-787-3244

Text: "START" to 88788

The National Suicide Prevention Hotline:

1-800-273-8255

If you are having thoughts of hurting yourself please reach out to a trusted friend, family or crisis line. My messages are also always open.