chapter 32

Mature content warning - this chapter contains sexual scenes

Wesley's POV

We were all growing up, Quinn was going to move to Vancouver in a matter of weeks and Jack had already been selected by the New Jersey Devil and I needed to start working on applying to colleges. I wanted to go to college in a place I felt safe, I wanted to go to a college with the best programs but also sports. I wanted to be able to go to college where I could watch hockey whenever I wanted to. I wanted to get a degree in English and creative writing which was somewhat harder to find in that type of program in colleges. I had to build my application up. I overall had a good GPA in school and I have a job that will help me have good references. I didn't do a ton of community service or continued sports throughout high school so those areas were lacking.  I had 20 colleges in mind but I narrowed it down to a reasonable amount. The application process was easier than I thought it would be but my essay pulled on my heartstrings. I wrote about the trauma I had and how the Hughes family helped me and my life within the hockey world. I was a junior age-wise but I had a ton of senior credits so I would be able to graduate and go to college earlier than everyone else in my grade. I wanted to make my future memorable and forget the past. I applied to the University of Ohio, University of Minnesota, Harvard, Notre Dame, Quinnipiac, and the University of Michigan. And deep down, I knew I would end up at the University of Michigan, I had been surrounded by it for years. I wanted to bleed maize and blue. I wanted to share something other than love with Quinn. The day I got my acceptance letter made everything so real. I never told anyone that I applied to colleges already because I wanted it to be a surprise. 

I was nervous, to say the least, as I arrived at the Hughes house after a long day of work, I went straight downstairs to find Quinn passed out on the couch with only a pair of grey sweatpants on. Man do I love grey sweatpants! I climbed onto him, placing a kiss on his soft lips, he hummed against my lips in response deepening the kiss. My hands traveled to the waistband of his pants, my hips pressing firmly into his dick, grinding against his tip. "Wes," he moaned as he placed his hands on my hips, pressing into me harder. My lips traveled from his lips to his lower stomach making him suck in his breath. "Can I s-" I was cut off, "Yes please, fuck don't look at me with those eyes or you'll have to pay for that later." He said making me burst out into laughter. I slid his pants down leaving him in his boxers then he pulled them off quickly, I began to lick all the way down to the base of his dick making him shift in his place. My tongue swirled around the tip as my hand made its way to his dick, rubbing up and down. My mouth covered his dick, bobbing up and down, looking up into his eyes. His hands found my hair pushing my head down farther almost making me gag and my eyes water. I picked up the pace as I heard a moan escape his lips. My mouth and hands were at work as I felt his dick twitch as he let out a loud moan, a warm liquid shooting into my mouth. I kept sucking as he lifted his hand from my head, telling me that he was done, that I have completed the job. "I missed you," I whispered into his ear, he chuckled as I lay on top of him in exhaustion. I got up and slowly stripped in front of him making his eyes almost bulge out of his head as he saw the red lingerie set I had bought the day before. "Sorry, I may have misplaced my clothes, can you keep me warm?" I teased as he got up from the couch, picking me up and bringing me to his room before slamming the door shut with his foot. "I can keep you warm but only if you want me to," He smirked, looking down at me. "Yep, 100 percent, yes," I giggled as he chuckled at my response. He tore off my panties as he pulled me to the edge of his bed, admiring my anatomy. Without warning his tongue plunged into the entrance of my vagina as his thumb rubbed my clit. He hummed against my clit as I arched my back in pleasure. It felt like fireworks going off maybe even butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I felt as if I was high again. After I finish, he went to his bathroom and grabbed a towel, wiping me off. He placed a kiss on my cheek as he lay on his bed next to me. 

"Can I wear one of your sweatshirts?" I asked, he nodded as I walked into his closet, grabbing his UMich sweatshirt. "Hey at least next year I'll have my own so I don't have to steal from you anymore," I said as I looked right at him with a smile on my face. His head shot up to see me laugh. "You didn't..." He said, "Oh but I did." I replied. He raced off to me, picking me up and dancing around the room with me still in his arms. 

Hey besties!! Another smutty chapter!!!! I hope you all are doing great. I plan on having this book done in June so keep your eye out for more frequent updates!!! Love you all!!!

xoxo,

missjennagrace

You're not alone! Please seek help if needed.

Information about domestic abuse.

Call: 1-800-799-safe (7233)

or TTY 1-800-787-3244

Text: "START" to 88788

The National Suicide Prevention Hotline:

1-800-273-8255

If you are having thoughts of hurting yourself please reach out to a trusted friend, family, or crisis line. My messages are also always open.