chapter 13

Luke's POV

We decided to go out to eat at a place called Claire's St. Louis Kitchen. Quinn and Trevor decided to drive, weirdly Wesley went with Trevor in his car making Quinn, Jack, and I very confused. We didn't push it but the sadness in Quinn's eyes made me think that he still felt bad for what he did.

Wesley's POV

I had been secretly planning a night with Quinn with Trevor's help. I couldn't tell Jack or Luke because they can be and will be a blabbermouth to Quinn about it.

"Hey, I am coming with you in your car," I said. Turning away from the brothers and headed towards Trevor's car. I could feel their eyes dart into my back. I felt so bad because I knew Quinn would be thinking things but I wanted tonight to be great. We hopped into the car with Alex, Cole, and Boldy. I sat in the back with Cole and Alex because I felt like I knew them the best. I felt a swat on my leg as I looked out the window.

"What the fuck was that," I said looking over at a smiling Cole. Trevor, Alex, and Boldy all snickered.

"What is going on. You guys did that and now you are doing this to him...what are you trying to do, hurt the poor guy?" Cole said. Trevor looked at me through the rearview mirror, nodding at me to explain myself.

"You guys can't tell them," I said looking at them with my pinky up. All of them grabbed it with theirs. "I am planning a surprise night for Quinn and Trevor has been helping me out for a while. Before we left, Quinn took me out on this really nice date and gave me this really pretty necklace and I really want to do something for him this time since he is always spoiling me." I explained as I showed them the necklace he gave to me. They all smiled at me.

"Aww young love!" Boldy said as he put his hand over his heart.

"Oh shut up Mr. Romantic," I said laughing.

"So Trevor is Mr. Hotshot, Boldy is Mr. Romantic, what are we?" Cole said leaning over as Alex smiled at me.

"Coley and I have no idea Alex... I'll come back to you on that one." Cole smiled and leaned his body into me as Alex nodded his head.

"So what do you have planned for tonight?" The guy asks.

"Well I thought about using Trevor's truck and having blankets and pillows in the back with a bunch of our favorite foods and drinks and watch the stars and cuddle...but I don't know if that's a good idea of a date," I explained. Cole proceeded to hug me and pull me into his body as Alex shook my knee at a fast pace and Boldy was shaking his head up and down.

"Good idea, good idea Wesley!" Trevor said, I could practically hear the smirk that was plastered on his face. We pulled up to the diner in no time with Quinn's car on our tail. As they parked the car next to I smooshed my face onto the window making a funny face for Luke and Jack to see as they got out of the car.

"What the fuck!" I heard someone scream as I opened my eyes to Quinn, Jack, and Luke laughing their ass off at me. I felt some sort of embarrassed as Quinn saw me. He knows I have a goofy side but he was never really there when I messed and joked around with Jack and Luke growing up. My cheeks became as red as a tomato as I got out and put my head down, fast walking to the diner doors.

"Booth for 8 please," Cole said with his arm around my shoulders. I looked back to see Quinn looking straight at us. I was a loudmouth and I didn't want to spill the surprise. We were escorted to a booth, Jack sitting across from me and Quinn next to me. We ordered water and started talking. I felt overwhelmed by all the conversations going on. I felt a hand on my lower thigh by my knee, rubbing it softly trying to calm me down.

"Are you okay? Are we okay?" Quinn whispered into my ear. I looked over at him with a smile and kissed him on the cheek.

"We are good I promise! Be ready at 6'o clock tonight and bring an extra sweatshirt of yours please." I whispered back. I could see Trevor in the corner of my eye with his thumbs up. I laughed a little. He was a goof. Quinn's hand now went higher making my skin tingle.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The lady interrupted. All the guys had ordered and I had no idea what I wanted, I was hardly paying attention. "And for you miss?"

"I" I repeated that a couple of times. His hands getting closer and he was starting to slightly squeeze. "I just get what he is having!" I somewhat yelled fast pointing to Luke. He usually ordered what I would have ordered so I knew that I would like what he ordered.

"Wesley, what the fuck is wrong with you today?" Cole said with a smirk.

"Nothing...nothing," I said. His hands now leaving my body, I needed his touch once again. I was craving it. I put my hand on his thigh next to his. I could see him gulp. His hand traveled to mine as talked to the guys. All I was thinking about was him. The food had arrived in a short time.

"Share with me, like old times?" Quinn said handing me a straw and putting the milkshake in the middle of us. The plate of chicken fingers and fries was now in front of me as well. I looked over to Luke with a smile, getting one in return. The day went on, we were now at the hotel and I was getting ready for our date. I heard a knock at the door so I opened it to see Quinn in grey sweatpants, a Vancouver Canucks sweatshirt, and Nike shoes. He had a sweatshirt in his hands, he held it up to me. It was a Canucks sweatshirt with 43 Hughes on the back. I grabbed it fast and slipped it on. I grabbed Trevor's keys that he had left me and walked outside hand in hand with my boyfriend.

"Wesley, why are we going in Trevor's truck?" Quinn asked as we got into it.

"You'll see," I said as I started the car. It was a short drive to an open field.

"Close your eyes please."

"How do I know that you or the children of the corn wouldn't kill me?" He said covering his eyes. I laughed as I set up the blankets, pillows, and snacks. I got off the back of the truck to grab his hand.

"Open your eyes," I said, he dropped his hands to his sides. He looked at the truck and then at me.

"For the rest of my life with you, Wesley I only need to say seven words." He paused for a minute, turning his body to mine and holding my face in his hands. "I am so in love with you," He said as he smashed his lips into mine. All under the stars.