chapter 10

Wesley's POV

*Ding*

From J:

Sorry W! I didn't mean to hurt you. Come to my room to hang out with just me?

To J:

I'll be there soon :)

I got dressed Quinn gave me a Hughes hoodie and I put some mom jeans on. Everything still hurt but I didn't want to make it obvious to Jack. I walked over to his room which was only a couple of doors down. He opened it and smiled. Squeezing me into a tight hug and kissing me on the top of my head. He stepped back from our hug and allowed me to walk into his room. His side was clean and tidy and Alex's wasn't so much. His bed was only partially made and his clothes were still in his duffle bag. I walked to Jack's bed and carefully sat down.

"You are walking like you just had sex and there is something completely different about you that wasn't there earlier," Jack said, I looked up and sheepishly smiled. His eyes got wide. He was pissed. He stormed out of the room, returning minutes later with Cole, Alex, Matt, Trevor, and Luke lining them up next to me.

"Who! Who had sex with her? Tell me now!" He screamed. My face heated up, all of the guys looked at me. I didn't want to tell him. Not in front of all of them.

"I am sorry Wesley but ew no. I've seen you go through puberty and absolutely never going to happen between us too." Luke said making the guys laugh. But it just made Jack madder.

"WHO THE FU-"

"I am so in love with him Jack please don't."

"WESLEY TELL ME!"

"QUINN! I HAD SEX WITH QUINN. My God! I am 17 years old. I can do what I want Jack. We've been seeing each other for the entire time you have been gone, I am not sorry it happened! I love him. We are in love with each other!" I screamed. All the boys snapped their heads in my direction. Jack was infuriated. His jaw clenched, his hands curled so tight his knuckles turned white. With no warning, Jack walked right out of the room with all of us on his tail. He walked over and pounded on the door a couple of doors down to the one Quinn and I were just in.

"Quinn god damn it open the door." He screamed. Luke now held me in his arms knowing what would happen next. The door opened to reveal Quinn only in shorts, still looking exhausted from what we had just done. In an instant, Jack was on top of Quinn punching the shit out of him, Quinn knowing why letting it happen.

"Stop it, Jack. Stop. It wasn't just a quick fuck okay. I love her. I am in love with Wes!" Quinn screamed at Jack trying to fight back finally. Jack stopped, still on top of him being restrained by Trevor and Alex.

"Fuck you! She is my best friend!" He screamed at Quinn, looking at me and then back to his brother's face. Now all bruised and bloody. I was sobbing into Luke at this point. I had never felt this much pain before. I hated seeing this happen, happen to two people I love.

"Please Jack, just listen to us, please." Quinn pleaded as he got up.

"Fuck you guys!" Jack said as he walked away, leaving all of us in the hallway. Luke held me tighter rubbing my back as I cried harder. I could hear murmurs from behind me from the guys saying they will deal with Jack. Luke walked me into Quinn and his room. Laying me down on his bed, snuggling up next to me, wrapping his arm around me.

"It's okay. I promise he will get over it." He said rubbing his thumb against my temples trying to calm me down.

"I lost him, Luke, I lost my Jack," I whispered only enough for him to hear. I heard the bathroom door quietly shut, the water turning on moments later. I cried harder than I ever have. Hard then when I broke my arm. Harder than when Jack left a month before. I had lost everything, my whole world. My mind and heart were racing, leaving me exhausted. My eyes began to close and then I let everything go black.

Quinn's POV

---

I had taken a shower to get the blood off my body. Once I was done, I walked into the room to reveal Wes sleeping soundly on my bed. All I could feel was sadness and anger. Sad because of Wes crying, I hated seeing her cry. It broke my heart into pieces. Angry at how Jack reacted. He wasn't any saint either and he had never truly loved the one he had sex with.

Luke walked into the room seeing her and I on the bed. I was slightly combing her hair with his fingers in my right hand. The silver necklace I had given to her was revealed as I pushed her hair off to the side.
"You love her?" He asked. I gave him a small smile replying as I replied with a head nod looking down at her beautiful face.
"I have never been so in love Luke! I don't know how to describe it. Every time I see her I get butterflies. The night I saw her in bed, I knew I would learn to love her. I can't imagine my life without her!" I explained to Luke. His face softened as I talked about Wesley.
"We need to figure out what to do with Jack. I can't see her like this. He isn't being fair at all, not to me and definitely not to her." I said in between my gritted teeth. Luke shot me an apologetic look and then look down at her.

"I know. I hate to see you like this, let alone her too. I had been wishing you and she would fall in love since you got home and when she told me about you guys kissing." Luke responded. I started to slightly chuckle. "She tells me almost everything. I think I took somewhat of Jack's place to her when he left. I care for her so much as a sister and she cares for me like a little brother. And I love that you love her."