Adopted!?!

Mayday's POV

I was sitting in my room blasting Second & Sebring into my head when the head bitch came in and said there was people here to adopt. I walked downstairs and sat down plugging my head phones back in. Shit, I forgot to press pause, it's now at the end which is my favourite part. So I started mumbling the lyrics.

"This is not what it is only baby scars,
I need your love like a boy needs his mother's side,
This is not what it is only baby scars,
I need your love like a boy needs his mother's side.
This is not what it is only baby scars,
I need your love like a boy needs his mother's side.
Yeah." By the time I got to the end of the song I hadn't realised that I was singing out loud and that everyone in the room was staring at me. I had never actually sang in front of anyone. I then realised that the adopters were in the room, it was PIERCE THE VEIL, Vic was staring at me with his mouth open, so I did what I always do in awkward situations.

"They say teenagers scare the living shit out of me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, when I'm in awkward situations I scream random song lyrics at the top of my lungs, it weirds people out then I feel better. Everyone was still staring at me. Damn it. I didn't work. Shit. Let's try this again.

"The thing I think I love, will surely bring me pain, intoxication, paranoia, and a lot of fame!" I screamed, this time someone actually did something, but I wasn't expecting it in the least

"We'll take her." Vic said. Wait What!? Vic Fuentes wants to adopt me? This has to be another one of my crazy dreams. I then pinched myself and it hurt so I wasn't dreaming. This was actually happening. Shit? Happy? Crazy bandgirl moment? All? Then I heard someone screaming the squidgy theme song at the top of their lungs. I am the only one who does that here. Then I saw Austin Carlile running around like a crazy person. So to make things less awkward for my self I got up and joined him. So we were both running around screaming like mad people. We both stopped and looked at each other, he looked better in person, and that's saying something cause his pictures are so... I don't even know.

"I'm Austin Carlile." He said and extended his hand towards me. I extended mine towards his and shook his hand while saying:

"Mayday King, but some people call me Bitch." Vic walked in and was confused.

"Aust, what are you doing here?" Vic asked.

"I may or may not have snuck onto your bus with Andy." He said. Was everyone here or something? Then Andy jumped off two stairs and landed swiftly on his feet.

"I'm going to die today." I muttered to myself.

"Ella, go pack your stuff, we're adopting you." Vic said.

"Okay, but um who's my...?" I asked trailing off.

"Oh, um, that would be me." Vic said. I nodded and walked to my room. I grabbed everything and put them into bags. I went to go get all my things from the bathroom when I saw them. My blades. Shit. I grabbed them and hid them in my bag. I quickly changed my clothes into my Batman muscle tank and a flannel, it's a bit loose cause it's one size too big, and I put on a pair of shredded skinny jeans, then I brushed my hair and teeth and walked out of the bathroom. Vic was standing there. Did I take too long? Vic looked at me with wide eyes for a second, he kept glancing down and then looking me in the eyes with a horrified expression. He then walked over to me and pulled me into a hug and we both kind of stood there silently crying.

"Why'd you do it?" He whispered. He saw my scars, and some of them are new, last night new.

"I think you know why." I whispered back. He's been through this sort of stuff, he knows this feeling, more than anyone. It was nice to have someone to talk to, ever since Riley and Aurina were adopted, I had no one. Then to ruin a perfectly good moment the chorus of I'm Not A Vampire by Falling In Reverse was bursting out of my phone, it was Riley. I detached myself from the hug and walked over to my bed.

"Riley?" I said, there was a lot of noise in the background. He was at a bar.

"Well hello there." He slurred. Great. He's drunk too, and it's bad.

"Riley, stay where you are I am coming to get you, if you leave that bar I will track you down and kill you, if you don't get yourself killed first." I said grabbing my Vans and slipping them on while still on the phone.

"You're no fun." He said I could tell he was puppy dog pouting.

"Ya well, you're no smart. I'm coming to get you." I said and hung up. I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door. I was pretty much sprinting to the bar where Riley always gets drunk. When I got there I saw Riley passed out on the ground just outside the door with blood around his nose and on his lip. God he's an idiot. I bent down and grabbed his phone. I went through his contacts until I saw 'Dad' written and called the number. It rang three times until I heard an all too familiar voice on the phone.

"Damn it, Riley, where are you?" I heard Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low say from the phone speakers.

"Um, Hi, I'm Riley's friend Mayday, I just got a phone call from Riley about 15 minutes ago and now he's passed out on the ground in front of a bar with blood under his nose and on his lip." I said to Riley's dad.

"Okay, just hang on I'm coming to get him." Alex said then hung up. That's when I noticed the big bus and seven guys behind me. They were just staring at Riley who was still passed out on the ground.

"Isn't that Alex's kid Riley?" Kellin asked eyeing the idiot I call a best friend who was lying on the ground snuggling with a bottle beer and smiling his face off. He looks like an idiot.

"Yup, and he's also my best friend, although I do want to kill him for being such an idiot." I said smiling at the 7.

"I think I'm gonna like her." Said Mike, Jamie and Austin at the same time. I think I'm gonna like it with them too.

Hello Little Monsters 😆

So this is my new book, I hope you like it. Just a warning there will be triggering parts in this story. Love you guys, bye.
Song of the chapter: Second & Sebring
Band of the chapter: Pierce the Veil
Vote?
Comment?
Share?
Murder me for upcoming twists in this story?
Kidnap Batman?
Bye.