Change love

Mikey has gain most of his memory back. he remembers everything but Danny.

I was doing some cleaning around the house. it's been really dirty lately.

I found a book that belongs to Chris. I know I shouldn't read it but I did. on one of the pages she describes how she is treated at school. I get mad.

Not a little mad. a lot mad like I could kill someone right now. but there is this one girl. her name is Linsey Barns. oh my I know her sister very well.

Oh god I got to put her in her place since her sister cant. I promised I would watch her. her sister died a year ago.

But Linsey didnt care. everyone thinks her sister is off traveling the world.

I hope in the car with my kids and drive to the o2l house.

----------------

I get to the O2L house and just walk in. Kian takes Alex right away. I just set Jessie in the play pin.

They have a play pin because:
1. I'm always over here
2. They watch the kids now and then
3. I put it there.

"Is Chris here?" Kian nods. "upstairs with Sam." I walk upstairs.

I go to Sam's room and knock. Chris opens the door. she looks surprised to see me.

"Hey Chris just the person I wanted to see."
"what"
"I'm going to call your school and get you the day off tomorrow."

A smile pops on her face. she nods and I walk off. I go down stairs and ask Kian to watch the kids for a bit.

When he says yeah I walk out the door and to my car.

------------

I get home and I'm slapped. I look to see who slapped me. Luke why his he slapping me.

Mikey pushes him away. and I stand up again. but I'm slapped again. Mikey slapped me this time.

He starts to beat me. I'm doing everything I can. I start crying.

"You little slut. did you think I wouldn't find out about that kiss with Jc. you slut I cant believe I ever loved you."

I cant believe Mikey is saying this. his word hurt more than the beating. then Calum starts to join. Luke has left.

I start bleeding. As I was about to scream for help Ashton showed up. he pushed them off of me. he helped me up and walked me to the car.

"Didnt you get my text."
I cut him off.
"No I left my phone here. that's why I came back."

He nods and goes inside and gets my phone for me. I drive back to the O2L house.

--------------

I stop at a park a few miles away. it hurts to drive.i cry as the memories from just a few minutes ago come rushing back. I pull out my phone out and dial Jc's number.

"Hello who is this?"
"Jc its Tazz" I try not to cry.
"Oh hey Tazz what's up"
"Jc I need you to come get me"
"Did you car break down or out of gas."
"None its just I cant drive at the moment." I start to cry
"Oh my god ok where are you."
"The park west of your house."
"Okay I'm on my dont move"

I sit there as Jc hangs up.

---------------

Jc finally arrives and I grab my stuff and put it in his car. I then hop in the car. Jc looks ar me.

"what the fuck happen!"
"Lets not talk about it please. I need to rest"
He nods and drives back to the house.

-------------

We get to the house and I call out to Chris. she comes rushing down the stairs but stops in her tracks when she sees me.

"The rest off the week you get school off. you are going to help me because tomorrow I will be in pain."

She nods. I can tell she wants to ask questions but wont. I give her a smile as Jc lead me to his room.

"You can have my room. I like the couch"

I make a face a disappointment. I then look at the floor.

"No I refuse you are sleeping in the same bed as me. you can not sleep on the couch you do I hurt you."

He laugh and smiles. "okay"