Secret place

Mrs.Peach gave Chris and I a ride to my house. shes the house keeper. she was the nanny when I was younger.

We pull up to the gate. after Mrs.Peach talks to the people inside the gate opens. as the brown rusted gate open I cant wait to get to the house.

We drive for four minutes passing flower beds, horse pen, and the old play set. wow nothing but the flowers have changed.

We pull up to the house. the red brick walls are now covered in different shades of green vines. it makes the house look classic.

I like it. we walk up to the two big light brown doors. I cant help myself but run right in.

Once I get inside memories come rushing back. it seams like I never left.

I look around. the white tile floors are so clean I can see myself in the floor. The walls are still a dark brown color.

I walk into the dinning area and look. the long brown table is still there. the bright red walls make it look like fire, when it hits the orange chairs.

The bright yellow picture frames shine in the light. the blue vase on the table makes the pink tulips brighter.

As I turn to go to the living room I see that Chris left. I guess she wanted to explore the house. that's fine with me.

I walk down a few halls and up a flight of stairs and went to my old room. the room from when I was a kid.

I walked through the door to see nothing was moved.

The walls were still a bright shade of hot pink. the floor was still blue tile. and my neon green rug was still in front of my white desk.

My bed frame was still dark brown with purple sheets. and the picture frames were dark blue.

I look at the picture that are around my room. I see one of my mom. Shes wearing her green dress and blue heels. we were at the park. shes smiling.

In another picture I'm with Danny. we are sitting at the play set. we're wearing black. it was the day of our aunts funeral.

The pictures bring me joy. I feel like a kid again. I guess I never grew up.

------------------

It was three hours later when I found Chris. she found the game room. we played games for a bit.

I went to find a phone. I run into a few staff members, but I finally find a phone.

I dial Calum's number. he doesnt answer. I call Luke next. he doesnt answer. I call Ashton next and he doesnt answer.

God why wont they answer. I dial Mikey's number. it rings a few times and he answers.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Mikey is Luke with you. oh its Tazz by the way."

"Yeah let me get him."

The phone is passed around. I hear Calum 'give me I want to talk'

"Tazz?" Luke sounds scared.

"I'm fine Luke I just called to let you know I'm fine and safe."

"thank go-"

The phone was dropped then picked up.

"Tazz babe where the hell are you. Danny is scared like shit."

"Calum come vast me and brig the rest of my stuff. tell Danny secret place. just you and him ok."

"Ok just me and Danny. oh and your stuff."

"I love you I got to go now bye."

I hang up before he could say anything else. I walk back to the game room to find a sleeping Chris.

I have a few staff members help me put Chris into the guest room. I sleep in the other bed in the same room. I wounded what Chris did with out me.

She told me she didnt just go to the game room.