Green bean

Im are at Marie's house. oh my god I made a bad choice by staying her. Marie won't stop asking me questions.

"Are you two dating? When did you start dating? When did you meet? His did you meet?" These are a few questions she is asking me.

I have told this to her before. But then again she hardly listens. so I tell her again.

Thank god Luke texted me saying he needed me.i got up and left when Marie wasn't paying any attention to me.

I get in my car and drove to where the boys are staying. oh my god it was hard to find.

----------------------------
When I finally found the house I walked in I hear Luke yelling at Michel. I start laughing at what I hear.

"Michel I will take your pizza away if you don't come out."

"No dont take my pizza."

"Oh but I will. now come out."

"No I want my devil. I want her now. I will protest all night."

I walk over to the bathroom door. And push Luke out of the way.

"Michel I swear if you dont open this door right now I will not tell Tazz to come over and I will take you pony and pizza away." I said sounding like luke.

I do impressions of my boys. it gets me good deals on stuff. just then the door unlocks and I walk in.

"That wasn't so hard now was it" I said. Michel just laughed. We laid on the bathroom floor. I fell asleep cuddle with my befriend who is also my boyfriend.

He softly sings in my ear. I just smile as my face is in his chest.

----------------------

I wake up and Michel is sleeping. I randomly decide to die my hair a different color.

I sit up and yell I his ear "Clifford I want to die my hair a different color!" He shot up and dragged me out of the house and to the store.

We picked a green for me. and we go back and dye my hair.

"Your now my green been." he says an I just kiss him.