Big news

Its been three weeks since the fight between Mikey and Danny. ive slept with Calum in his bed the last four nights.

My Nana isn't staying a whole lot longer. I finally agreed to see her. to be honest I'm scared for dear life. I made Danny promise he wouldn't come.

I was meeting Nana at a park. I was getting ready when Mikey walked in.

"Hey just please hear me out." I nod giving him a chance to talk.

"I'm really, really sorry for hurting you the way I did. I know it was a mistake and I wish I didnt do it. I know you wont take me back. but I hope we can at least be friends. "

I look at him. he does look sorry. and I want to be friends but since my brothers here I want to do the test.

"Ok Mikey but to see if you truly mean it you must do the test. here is how it works. you go up to my brother and say I have to do the test. if you pass we can be friends."

He nods and runs out of the room. I finish getting ready to meet with Nana. I wonder what's going to happen.

------------------------------

Nana and I were sitting on a bench in the park. it was nice to have Nana here.

"Why did you do it this time baby girl?"
"Mikey cheated on me. I walked in on him."
"Oh I'm so sorry. I didnt know."
"Its ok Nana"
"I hope you dont mind but I brought a friend along."

Before I could ask who Max walked into sight. no I cant do this I hate Max. he beat me daily. because of him I was in and out of the hospital.

"Nana why the fuck his he here!" I screamed at her. before she could answer I ran all the way home. forget my car.

When I finally get home I push the door open and left it open. I run upstairs to find Calum. I can hear Max behind me and I panic.

I go to a corner and drag Calum with me. I place Calum in front of me and tell him not to move. Max bolts up the stairs.

I fall in fear and Calum turns around and bends down to talk to me. I see Max and I once again panic.

I scream for dear life. I hear footsteps coming towards me. I look to the left to see Danny walking to me. I mouth Max and he grows angry.

"Max what the fuck are you doing in my fucking house following my fucking sister!" Max freezes in his tracks.

"She ran off I wanted to make sure she was ok." you could tell Danny didnt care. "get out" he yelled as he turned the corner to face Max.

Max nodded and left. by now I was crying into Calms shoulder. when he tried to give me to Danny I just held on tighter.

So Calum and Danny gave up and just rapped me around Calum. you see when I'm in fear I can hold my self to anything.

Calum went back to what he was doing with me rapped around him like a sloth.

---------------------------------------

Its been four hours since the Max thing. I'm still rapped around Calum. he just so comfy I dont want to leave him.

Everyone question what I was doing and all I said was "dont question my being" and with that the said ok.

Right now we are laying in Calum's bed watching finding nemo. its 9:32 and Mikey isn't back yet. oh well.

"Hey tazz.
"Yes calum
"Will you be my girlfriend"
"Yes"
"Ok"

And we go back to watching the movie.

------------------------

I fell asleep during the movie. but I was awaken by a loud noise. footsteps came closer to Calum's door. he walked in.

"Sorry I woke you. I hit a pan." I nod and go back to sleep.

-------------------

I wake up to a Ashton jumping on the bed and Calum gone. I grab my phone to see its 9:12. ugh I want to sleep. I throw a pillow at Ashton.

To my surprise he pushes me off the bed. I hit the cold hard floor with a bang. I stand up.

"Fine I'm up what do you want." Ashton smiles and I get scared. he grabs my hand and dragged me down stairs.

Luke hands my a glass of orange juice and I proudly take it. Oh god I'm starting to feel sick. oh god they cant find out.

Danny walked in with a smile on his face. I start to get really worried what was going on.

"So sis is the baby's Mikey or Calums?" Danny asked.

The glass falls from my hand to the floor. it breaks into pieces. Shit they found out.

I look around and point to Calum because well he is the father. Calum gets all happy.

Hes jumping up and down. oh god I'm going to puke. I sit on the counter and slide across and then jump down. oh no. I run to the bathroom and puke.

Christina holds my hair up. when I'm done I look at her.

"Where is Marie?" I asked.
"She left with just her money and clothes. she left a letter saying she would right."

I nod and sit on the couch with Christiana. "can I call you Cris?" She nods. ok well this is good everyone now knows I'm prego.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hope you liked this chapter. -T