My devil

Marie does have rules witch is a good thing. She can't sleep with any of my ex's. I guess that's good. but its a new guy every week.

She calls herself curious not a slut. She doesn't care what people think of her. its crazy, shes crazy.

Shes 17 and skipped a grade. I have known Marie since I was four. its funny how we met.

She had fallen into a ditch and couldn't get out. so I made a rope out of vines, grass, sticks, etc. it took me about ten minutes but I did it.

Ever since we have been friends. I still walk past that ditch every day. I gives me hope Marie. will change, but I know it wont happen.

-----------
I walked into Marie's house. "hey Marie lets go to the mall I need to het a few things and don't want to go alone." I yell in the huge house.

Marie comes running down the stairs in short shorts and a 5sos crop top and black high heels.

"Ok Tazz let me just put my lipstick on really fast." I nod and lean against the wall.

I see Christina at thy top of the stairs. "hey Christina you want to come to." she nods and walks down the stairs.

Everyone is ready to so we get into my car. we turn the radio on and sing 'just dance'.

We walk into the mall and Marie sees cute boys already. she walks over to them.

Me and Christina don't pay attention we just get something to drink.

When I turn around I crash into someone. "oh I'm so sorry about that Crazz I didn't mean to do that."

There is only one person WHO calls me Crazz. "Ashton what the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

"The better Is why us your friend flirting with Luke." I look over and there's Marie flirting with my cousin dressed in his costume.

I walk over and jump on Luke. "to hot topic my noble singer." Luke finally knows its me and starts to walk to hot topic.

Marie comes up to me and says "Tazz what the fuck was That? You cant take my guys like that." I Stop her by saying
"I can if he's my cousin." She smile and says true.

I walk over to Michel who doesn't know I'm here. I hear him say "oh come in I really want to kiss my girl."

I pop up right in front if him and kiss him. he finally knows who it is and kisses me back.

"I guess I have my devil." he says into the kiss.