Promise broken

I was walking around the house looking for the crazy penguin. I walk into the livingroom and sit on Ashton lap.

"Hey ash do you know where the penguin is?" He shook his head no. Ughhh where the hell is my cousin.

I pull out my phone and call Luke. The penguin answered. I could hear the incredibles in the back round and knew where he was.

I attempt to be active but I failed. "Michel I cant move." I yell then Calum pulled me away from the stairs and sat on me.

"Calum get off my of me." I demanded but he didn't move one bit. I tried to free myself and failed.

"Dam it Calum. Ashton, Calum is sitting on my again. Christina help" I yelled.

Ashton and Christina just looked and laughed. I did a pout face. instead of helping me from Calum, them they join Calum and sit on me.

"Michel they are sitting on me save me." he runs down stairs and joins in. what is up with people sitting on me.

I pull out my phone and dial Luke's number. It rings a few times then he answers.

Me: Luke they are killing me
Luke: what are they doing this time
Me:they are all and I mean all of the are sitting on me
Luke: and you want me to do what
me: um save me duh

Then Calum notice I was on the phone.

Calum: she called Luke everyone run
Michel: oh come on Tazz
Luke: be over soon
Ashton: ah run for your life

Then I hung up. everyone had went to there hiding place. you see no can sit on me without permission.
-------------

It was about 20 minutes before Luke and Marie showed up. I was watching spongebob.

"Where are they?" Luke asked "Hiding" I replied. he search the house but found no one.

Then Ashton walked in with 4 bags full of candy, 8 two litters, my favorite movies, and pizza.

"Oh my god yes." I screamed as I ran to the food. but I tripped in the process. Michel picked me up and put me on the couch and we laid there.

"I want pizza Mikey get me pizza or someone." I yelled the Luke handed me pizza.

After I eat I soon fell asleep.
--------------
I wake up to moaning. what the fuck. I check my phone and see its 1 a.m. I get up and follow the noise.

Its coming from Mikey's room what the fuck. I open the door to see to moving figures under the sheets

I see Mikey and I grow angry. I swing the door open and walk into the room and grab my stuff. I see who is in the bed with Mikey.

Its Marie's slut friend. as I'm about to walk out Michel says "Tazz please I messed up. it wont happen again."

I turn around with tears in my eyes.
"Yes Mikey you did mess up but this you cant undo. you cheated on me. I don't want to talk" I yelled.

I storm out of his room and down the stairs. I woke everyone up. I slammed the door behind me.

I got in my car and drove I had no idea where I was going. my phone kept going off. they kept texting me.

Marie: Tazz what the hell is going on

Mikey: I'm so sorry please come back

Luke: Tazz what happen why is Mikey crying

Ashton: yo you ok crazz

Christina: I will hurt him for you

Mikey: I'm so sorry can we work this out

Calum: Tazz are you ok why were you cry you cant drive and cry Tazz what did Mikey do

I pull over after a few hours of driving and turned off my phone. I let out all the tears I can.

Mikey cheated on me with a slut that's low. I trusted him.

I drove to a hotel stayed there. the pain over came me and I grabbed my blade. He broke his promise so ill break mine.

I dragged the blade across my smooth skin. the blood went down my arm and onto the floor. it felt so good.

Then I pasted out. everything was dark. I heard screaming then it went silent.