Best part

As everyone was sleeping I get up and leave the room. I walk in the tunnels. there are so many doors.

I think of Marie. is she ok, where is she, has she met someone. questions filled my mind. what if she forgot about Luke.

I come to a stop when I reach a metal door. there is noise coming from the other side. it sounds like chain and cans.

I take out my flash light and turn it on. I put my hand on the cold door Handel and slowly turn it. it opens a bit and the noise stopped.

I open the door all the way to be pinned to the ground by a heavy thing. to scared to open my eyes I drop my flashlight.

The thing on top of me is almost as big as me. I slowly put my hands on the thing to feel fur. the fury thing licks me.

I open my eyes to see Kitty my pet lion. oh I thought he died years ago. Oh I'm so happy. I start to pet Kitty like crazy.

Oh I feel like having some fun. I put Kitty on his leash and walk him back to the room where we are sleeping.

I slowly open the door. I point at Cris and Danny and say "lay in between." Kitty goes and lays right next to them.

-------------------------

Kitty fell asleep soon after he laid down. its been two hours.

Chris wakes up not noting Kitty. she looks over and screams. waking up Danny, Calum, and Kitty.

Danny and Calum join Chris in the corner. I just laugh and call Kitty over. Chris gives me a look.

"Relax he is friendly just dont hurt me and you will be fine." I say and the slowly get out of the corner.

Chris and Danny leave. so its me Kitty and Calum. I tell Kitty to guard the door. and he leaves and now its just me and Calum.

"Tazz we need to talk."
"What is it Calum."
"I may or may not have done something."
"what." I scream standing up. I'm start to pace back and forth.

"Calm down and look at me."

I stop and turn to him. hes on one knee and he has a fucking box in his hand. oh my god is this really happening.

"Tazz I love you with all my heart. you make me happy when I'm sad. I always want to be with you. I want to marry you Tazz. will you marry me?"

I feel tears roll down my face. I nod because I cant speak. he slides the ring onto my finger.

I'm still crying when Danny and Chris get back.

"Why the hell is she crying." Danny yelled.

I show him my hand and he calms down.

I'm pregnant and getting married. I got everything I need. well except one thing. I wonder if I can find it.