Us three

Its been four days since Calum proposed to me. and we were packing to go back home. I really dont want to leave.

I know Chris really likes it here. I call her into the room. she walks in with the biggest grin on her face.

"Chris this is for you." I say handing her a key to the house.

"Are you sure." she ask making a face. she grins bigger and takes the key. And leaves the room.

I called my moms fashion line and I told them I'm giving the line to a friend. they are totally ok with it.

Chris birthday is coming up soon and I already know what I'm giving her. I hope she likes it.

-----------------------
We get home and everyone except Ashton. was holding a present in their hands. Mikey keeps looking at me.

Oh I forgot about the test. shit what did my brother say to do. I'm fearing the hole test thing now.

Chris opens Luke's present first and I run upstairs. and grab the contract mystery fashion line sent me. I printed the contact.

I rap it quickly and run back down stairs. Chris looks at me and puts her hands out. I give her the gift.

"Open it carefully." I say and she does what I say.

She sees what it is but, she is not fully sure what it is.

"I want you to take over my moms fashion line." I say and her, Danny, and Luke look at me shocked.

"Will you do that." I ask. she nods and starts to cry.

"Ok just sign." I say as she gives me a hug. I hug her back and a smile creeps onto my face.

---------------------

Chris wont stop thanking me for her gift. I keep saying its not over yet. she just gives me a look of fear.

I walk into her room and hand her a set of keys. she looks at them and looks at me with a smile on her face.

She get up and runs down the stairs. she runs past Danny and out the door. Chris looks at the driveway and sees a car.

"That's for you my friend." I say with a smirk for you. she jumps up and down with joy. she sequels really loud.

"God calm down or better take it for a ride." I say pointing to the car. and Chris runs to the car and hops in.

She turns the car on and puts her seatbelt on. she drives out of the driveway and down the street.

I can tell shes happy. if only I was happy. I should be. I'm pregnant and engaged to the best person I know.

Yet I'm still sad. something is missing and I know what. I have find Heaven.

Heaven is my befriend. Or at least she was. from what Mr.Peach she lives down the street from me.

I walk over to her house. I knock on the door. a small child opens the door. the child was soon pulled away and a man appeared in the door way.

"Um hi sorry to disturb you but I'm looking for a Heaven Slaven." I said and he said one minute.

A women soon came to the door. it Heaven. She has a scar on her face still. she hasn't changed in years.

"Oh my god. Tazz. Tazz Garden is that you." she asked. I nodded and smiled. she hugged me.

"Careful dont kill the prego lady." I say joking and she pulls away.

"Are you kidding me prego and getting married." she said with a smile. I nod and smile.

Dang I missed her so god dam much. I dont know why I ever left her. she made me so god dang happy.

"You just like me but I'm divorced." she said and started to cry. I told her to come see Danny and she said ok.

I missed her so fucking much. All we need now is Max.