Chapter 48 : The Baby's Kick !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 48 !! I hope you Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

—2 months later—

Tris's POV

It's been 2 months since Initiation started !! The good thing is.....that Initiation is over !!

As expected Destiny ranked first.Ethan ranked second.Violet and Connor became factionless !! Unfortunately Alex stayed ranking third.Aaron and Mia,Destiny's friends ranked Fourth and Fifth respectively !!

Another unfortunate thing is that.........Destiny and Ethan are Divergent !! Destiny and Ethan having aptitudes for Abnegation,Dauntless and Erudite !! Like me and Tobias !! The moment Ethan saved Destiny from the knife attack.....I knew that Ethan was Selfless !!

During Initiation Ethan and Destiny grew closer to each other !! And.......They are Dating now !!! My Foresight was so right !! Even Aaron and Mia grew close to each other and are Dating now !!

Me and Des expected Tobias to get angry or overprotective when he found out that Des and Ethan like each other and are Dating but Tobias was totally cool about it.

In fact he said that he was very happy about Destiny and Ethan's relationship and told Destiny that he was proud of her choice....Ethan !!

I am Six months pregnant now !!! My belly is large now !! I mean its not very huge....yet !! But it is very noticeable !! Me and Tobias love this baby so much !!

I have been very Mood swingy lately but Tobias being the "Amazing Him" always puts up with my Mood swings.I have also been Craving a lot of Chocolate lately even more than I did before !!

We decided not to find out the gender before the Baby's birth since me and Tobias wanted to be Surprised !!

I am currently sitting on the Couch watching TV after I just ate breakfast !! Tobias is standing near the Couch and talking to his Control room Colleague !!

While I am watching TV.......I feel something stirring inside me.A Kick !! The Baby Kicked !! I have never felt it before !! The Baby Kicked !!

I put my Hand on my Belly and feel the Kick !! It's....very Unique !! I smile looking down at my belly.

When I look up......I see Tobias looking at me .His brow raised in Confusion.

"Hey Tobias.Come here",I say calling him towards me.

"Okay",Tobias says.

He then comes towards me and kneels down on the carpet beside the couch,Where I am sitting.

I place his hand on my Tummy.He just looks at my Tummy first.Then the Baby Kicks again !! Tobias's eyes twinkle with Delight and his face breaks into a grin !!

"The Baby Kicked Tris !! It Kicked !! Can you feel it ??",Tobias asks extremely happy.He then Kisses my Tummy.

"Of course I can Silly.The Baby is inside me !!",I say laughing and ruffling his hair.

"The Baby Kicked Tris !! She Kicked !",Tobias says smiling.

"She ??",I question.

"What she ?? Uh....Um.....I said It Kicked",Tobias says almost immediately.I know he is lying !!