Chapter 11 : When Zeke meets the "SHE"

A/N : Here is Chapter 11. I hope you guys are liking my work until now. Did you guys buy your tickets for INSURGENT ?, I have not got mine......yet.But hopefully I will get mine soon.So let's get back to the story.Sit back,relax and enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV 

(A/N : This POV is simultaneous to the time where Tobias is telling Zeke the whole flashback.It continues from the part where Tris goes to her home and cries and Christina,Shauna and Marlene come to check on her)

I am sitting on the floor crying alone to myself.Then I hear a knock.I know it is not that JERK.It would be my bestie or bestie's who has/have come to check on me.

I open the door and see Chris,Mar and Shaun the sheep (A/N : That was Shauna's most embarrassing nick name).They engulf me into a hug and I hug back.

We break the hug a little later and then my tears begin to spill.

"It's okay Tris",Christina says soothing me and then she engulfs me into another hug.

"Yeah Tris.You have to be strong and show Four that he didn't have any effect on you",Marlene says.

"Yeah Tris you have to be brave and be happy",Shauna says.

I nod.I will not cry.Not for that Jerk.

"You guys are right.I will not cry.I will show him how happy I am and then make him realize his mistake",I say.

"That's like our Tris",they say in unison and then High-five each other and I smile.

"So.....Tris I was thinking...how about.......we remove Four from the gang ??.So that being near him doesn't hurt you","Christina says.

I first think it's a good idea but the I rethink it.If we remove HIM from the gang it would mean that I am not strong enough to face him after he hurt me and I don't want him to think that way.

"No Chris.We really should let him stay in the gang. Mainly due to 2 reasons:One,if we remove him from the gang....he will think that I am not strong enough to face him after his betrayal.Two,keeping him in our gang would make him feel guilty.It would make him feel uncomfortable and uneasy that we kept him in the gang despite his treacherous behaviour.That would make him feel guilty and make him realize his mistake",I say and they nod.

Then Marlene and Chris get calls from Uriah and Will respectively.They go in to speak.

After a while they come out."Sorry Tris.We have to go",They say.

"No problem.You don't need to be sorry",I say.

"I need to go too",Shauna says.

"Yeah....It's fine",I say.

They hug me and ask me to Be Brave. Be Brave that's what Tobias said when I faced my fear landscape for the first time.Ughhhh.......Tris stop thinking about that JERK.I tell to myself.

"Bye Tris.Take care of yourself",They say and then leave.

I close the door but I don't lock it because I know that after sometime the FOUR will come and I don't want to open the door for him.

I go to my room which is unfortunately also Four's (A/N : Tris will be referring to Tobias as Four since she is cross with him and she thinks he hurt her and doesn't feel bad about it).I look at myself in the mirror.I think about my life.I was so happy a while ago and now.......my life is completely destroyed.

"No Tris" I think to myself.Your life is not destroyed you still have a baby.A baby with whom you can create a new life for yourself.I touch my tummy.