Chapter TRIS : The Party,Games and loads of FUN

• Dedicated to KaileighEaton100 and TrisEaton4610

A/N : Yay I got a hat-trick today.So what do you guys think this hat-trick means.Think over it.The answers in the closing A/N. Be a Candor and absolutely no peeking ;)

Tris's POV

I ring the doorbell.Yeah you guessed it right,ZEKE'S doorbell.I am currently outside his house waiting for an entry to his home.FINALLY the door opens and I see my bestie-Christina.

"EEEEEKKKKK",she squeals and then hugs me.

I then go inside and see the gang all of them tell me Hi and ask How are you? and The boys also congratulate me since I didn't tell them the news myself and this is the first time I am seeing them since then.I reply to all of them,thank them and sit on the couch.

"Hi Tris",Christina says.

"Hi Chris.How are you ??",I tell+ask her

"Oh I am just fine.How are you?,How's Four? and How's your baby???",she asks me putting extra emphasis on "baby".

Its only then I realize that since I told her I was pregnant,I didn't meet her and this is the first time I am seeing her after that "EPISODE" (A/N : That EPISODE here refer's to the part where she tell them that she is pregnant) that's why Chris is so excited and um.....weird around me.

"Yeah,Yeah all are fine",I pause "Even the baby",I say mocking her by putting extra emphasis on baby.

"So Tris,How's life being pregnant and stuff??",Marlene asks but this time with an emphasis on "pregnant".

"Its Amazing !!",I tell her which is a fact and then continue."You get so much love and attention from your better half that you feel special",I say and then end.

"Oooooooooo,Better half",Shauna says winking at me and nudging me by her elbow.

"Yeah,a pretty romantic way to refer to the LEGENDARY FOUR,huh ??",Christina says.

I just roll my eyes at her and stick my tongue out and she also does the same.We continue doing the same thing until Zeke asks,"Tris where's my best buddy ??". I know he is referring to Tobias but I decide to mess with him so I tell,"Zeke who is your best buddy ?? As far as I remember your best buddy is sitting right here : WILL".

"Ughh...Tris just stop messing around with me please.My best buddy is "Four" and by the way what makes you think that I am best friends with a "nose".Half of the things he says are in his "Scientific language" which always go on top of my head",Zeke says putting air quotes around some words along with an extra special emphasis on the word-nose.

"Ouch !! That hurt.Thanks for breaking my little heart",Will says teasing him like me.

"Congrats Zeke",I say still messing with him. "Huh...for what ??"He asks. "For finally realizing that your Best buddy didn't come with me and is not here.Wow Zeke that's the kind of friendship I would love to have wherein you totally forget about your friends and seriously Zeke you call him your best bud ??",I say and everyone except Zeke bursts out laughing including me.

"Good one Tris.You totally caught my bro",Uriah says and then High five's me.

"Touché Tris",Zeke says and then puts his hand up in mock surrender."PANSYCAKE",Uriah mutters under his breath."Excuse me what ?? I didn't hear it clearly",Zeke says."I said PANSYCAKE",Uriah says.Zeke just rolls his eyes and scowls at him

"Yay...I win !!!",I say and everyone again starts laughing but this time including Zeke.

"To-Four had work till late today so he said he couldn't be home till 9:00.He said he would come to the party by max 9:04 pm" I say.