Chapter 13 : Going to the party....

A/N : Hey initiates.How are you liking this story till now ??.I hope you are still liking my work.So here you go Chapter 13.Sit back,relax and enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

I am fully dressed up and now on my way to Zeke's.I Finally reach his house.I know it's only 5 min from my house and it shouldn't be that difficult to get to his house but it is difficult.With this ATTRACTIVE dress on and Plus I am pregnant.So yeah.I knock on his door.Only to be greeted by the host of the party himself,ZEKE.I am not angry at Zeke because he is still friends with Tob-Four.Because Zeke and Four are the best of friends.Infact I have always adored their friendship.So its not my right to be cross with Zeke just because he is still Four's friend.

"Hi Tris.How are you ??",Zeke greets+asks.

"Hi Zeke.I am fine.How are you ??",I greet back as well as ask him.

"Yeah I am fine.So now let's just quit being so formal.Come in Tris",He says and I grin.

"Hey TRIS",The gang screams in unison.Everyone is here already.I am late......again.That's when I see Four is not here yet.Which means I am not the latest.I mean I am not the one who reached the late-est.Wait......Is that even right English ??.Ugh...who cares.It's not that anyone can read your mind.

Everyone just asks me the usual How are you? and How are you holding up ?.I just tell them I am fine.All the girls compliment me and tell me that I look gorgeous tonight.I compliment them too.

I see the time.It is 7:24 PM already.I wonder when will the fun start.

"Zeke.....When are we gonna start playing ??",I ask.

"Umm.....maybe after 10 min's",He replies looking at the clock.Aha !!! Now I get it.He is waiting for Four.That's why he is constantly looking at the clock.

"Can't we just play already ?? Why do you want to wait for him ??",Uriah asks anger clearly audible in his voice.He was the one amongst the boys who got the most angriest after what Four said yesterday.He probably is still cross with him.He is one of my closest friends amongst the boys.I guess he hates Four now after the Yesterday's episode.

"Yeah can't we start already ?? Why do you want to wait for him and his girlfriend ??",Will asks.

"Patience,Nose",Zeke says asking Will to be patient.

Ouch !!! That hurt.Four's girlfriend is coming too.Now how will he be able to concentrate on me ??.I mean I don't want him to drool on me or something but.......if he gets his girlfriend along he will not be able to see how happy I am ?? Or in other words....how happy I am acting to be.Well let's just see how things turn out to be.

Then the door bell rings.It's time to meet Four's charming and SWEETHEART girlfriend.

A/N : So that was the end of the Thirteenth chapter.I am so sorry for the cliffhanger and the short chapter.But I promise the next Chapter will be long.Leave your comments for me.The next chapter will be the events of the party and Tris and Destiny will come face to face with each other !!!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️