Chapter 14 : The Events of the Party Part 1 !!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 14 !! Finally Destiny meets Tris and vice-versa. Yay !! Sit back,relax and Enjoy this chapter : )

Tris's POV

Zeke opens the door and in comes Tobias.I mean.....Four.He is wearing a light blue shirt and White pants.He looks so handsome."Shut up Tris",I again think to my self.

After Four his Girlfriend comes in.I see her in fact we all see her.I see the guys as well as the girls gaping at her with their mouths hung wide open.She is wearing an A-line V-neck Full length gown.It's turquoise in colour and also has cap sleeves.(A/N : You can catch a glimpse of her gown in the media section of this chapter !!!)

I don't blame them.She is really pretty.And indeed very charming.Her eyes are of the same shade of blue as Tob-Four.Her eyes are so Bright and flashing.She indeed is very very beautiful.She looks very friendly and nice.I hate to admit this but.......I kinda like her from her appearance.

"Hi",She says.Her voice is Enchanting.

"Hey",Everyone says.Excluding me because I am still figuring out....How to behave with her.I mean I know I like her and she is friendly but....she let Four marry me so that he could gain POPULARITY.She could've stopped him.She could've told him it is wrong but she didn't,due to which my life is in ruins right now.

"So...what's you name ??",Marlene asks.

"My name is...... Ashley Blue Scott but....",she says and then pauses."My friends and Four call me Ash.And I would prefer being called that",She says and then finishes.That's a pretty name.I look into Four's eyes and then hers both of them are so so similar.

"Yeah that explains your middle name",I blurt out.Why did I say that ?? Oh I now get it...I thought that out loud.

"Excuse me what ??",Ashley asks.

"I am so sorry.I just thought out loud",I say.

"Oh..that's okay",She says and then smiles."But seriously Tris.You said "that" explains my middle name.So what does "that" refer to ?",she asks putting air quotes around that.

"Umm....that refers to....the colour of your eyes",I say. (A/N : For those of you who didn't understand,Ashley's middle name is Blue.Her eye colour is blue as well.So that why Tris said that)

"Oh...okay got it",She says and smiles.I smile back.She is very nice.

Destiny's POV (A/N : First time ever.Yay !!!)

As soon as I enter,I see everyone gaping at me with their mouths hung open.I scan the room for my sis-in-law....Tris.

Then I see her.She is so beautiful.Her eyes are so incessant so.....Alert.She looks kind and very nice.

'Hi",I say.

"Hey",Everyone says except Tris.It saddens me a little at first but then I think it's okay because maybe....she is probably working out something in her head.Maybe how to behave with me or something??

"What's your name ??",Marlene asks.If you might be wondering how I know all of these people's names.Let me tell you....Zeke and my Big bro made me learn the names of the members of the gang yesterday.And now I know all of their names !!!

"My name is....Ashley Blue Scott but....." I say and then pause for a dramatic effect."My friends and Four call me Ash.And I would prefer being called that",I finish.Phew !!! I almost forgot my new name.

"Yeah that explains your middle name",Tris blurts out,Out of nowhere.

"Excuse me what ??",I ask because I seriously didn't understand What she meant by that.