Chapter FOURTRIS : Story behind the "SHE"

A/N : Here is the Chapter FOURTRIS AKA Ten !!! Did you guys see the new Insurgent trailer.It is pure perfection.If you have not see it then watch it !! You can find it in the media section of this chapter.Sit back,relax and read this chapter :)

Tobias's POV

We sit in the car that belongs to one of the Erudite maniacs.I sit on the driver's seat and she sits on the passenger seat.

I start the car.For the first 5 min's none of us say anything.Then I decide that I have to talk to her,seems like she had the same plan too that leads to us saying,"Hey.How's your life ??" in unison.

We both laugh at our unisonness (A/N : I know there is no word called unisonness but I decided to just make it up).

"How are you ??",I ask.I hope she remembers me as her brother and not just as her partner in this silly,stupid MISSION.

"I am fine.How are you ??",She asks showing absolutely no signs that she remembers me.

"Yeah....I am good",I say.

"How is my Sister-in-law and my Niece/Nephew ??",she asks.

I immediately stop the car abruptly and look at her.

"Des (A/N : This is what Tobias calls his sister.It's her nick name.Her name is actually Destiny Anna Eaton.I have mentioned her first in the Prologue of the story) you remember me ??",I ask her.

"Of course.How can I forget the awesomest,sweetest and the most caring brother",She says.

I smile.I got my Lil sis back.I got my Des back.

"I love you Des",I say.

"I love you too bro",she says and I smile.

I restart the car and then she says,"Soooo.....bro tell me about my sis-in-law".

I smile and say,"Her name is Tris Eaton".

"Oh.....I didn't know that bro.I thought her name was Shailene Woodley (A/N : She says this sarcastically) .I know all the basic info about her like her birth name, Her current name,Birth faction,Transfer faction etc. But I need to know her qualities and stuff like that",She says.

"Okay.......so my Tris is very strong-willed and hates showing her weakness.She is deadly smart and intelligent.She is selfless and extremely brave.She always stands up for others.I love her a lot and I can die for her.It breaks me to even think that I will have to hurt Tris later on.I cannot see her cry and now I only have to make her cry.I love her.She is someone worth dying for",I say and Then look at Des.I see her wiping a fake imaginary tear from her eye.

"Awwww.......that's so cute.I can say from your words and your eyes that you definately love my sis-in-law a lot.I am so happy for you bro.You have a happy life and have found that someone worth dying for.What more could a lil sis want for her big bro ??",She says and I smile.

We reached Dauntless so I park the Car and we get down.

"Awwwww......my baby sister is now all grown up",I say and then she gigles.

"Nope.I am not grown up.I wil always always and always remain your baby sister",She says.

"Yeah....you will always be my baby sister.I love you Des and I am so glad to have you back",I say.

"I love you too my bro AKA Tobias.I am glad to have you back too",she says.

I beam with happiness and then kiss her forehead.

Then she hugs me and says,"I missed you sooooooo much bro.I am so happy to hug you back again after such a long time".

"I missed you too Des.But I think we should go and talk in some place safer",I say.She nods her head in understanding and We enter the Dauntless HQ.