Chapter 42 : The War !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 42 !! I hope you Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

Currently we are on our way to Zeke's house !! We have already picked up Des from her house !!

"How much more time till we reach Zeke's house ??",Des asks.

"Why are you so restless to reach Zeke's house ??",Tobias asks.

"Because I can't walk in these for so long",Des says pointing to her heels.

"Why did you wear it then ??",Tobias asks.

"Because Christina forced her",I say and Des nods.

"Hey.How come she never forces you to wear heels ??",She asks pointing to my flat shoes.

"Well she used to do that before but",I say and the pause.

"But ?",Des and Tobias ask in unison.

"But then I got pregnant",I say.

"Oh !! I get it !!",Des says.Tobias nods.

We then finally reach Zeke's house.Tobias rings the doorbell.

"Phew !! We've finally reached",Des says.

"Yeah",I say.

Zeke opens the door and greets us after which we get inside.

"Hey Guys !!",Everyone greets us.

"Hey !!",We greet them back.

"Yay !! You are wearing heels !!",Christina says pointing to Des's heels.

"You know how much difficulty I had walking in these",Des says taking off her heels.

"You learn slowly",Christina says.

"What !?!?! Hell no !! I am not wearing those again !!",Des says.

"She is going to trick you into wearing them",I whisper in Des's ear and she sighs.

"Okay guys if your Heel Talk is over then lets play something !!",Uriah says putting emphasis on Heel Talk.

"Yeah sure",Tobias says.

"What should we play ??",Shauna asks.

"Let's play.......Okay I give up.I can't think of anything",Marlene says.

"I have an idea.Let's play Bag a Mate",Des says.

"Huh ? What's that Des ?",Tobias asks.

"We have to put a blind fold over the men's eyes and each man must "feel around" to find his mate.There is no talking allowed.If you grab the wrong mate you loose",Des says putting air quotes around feel around.

"I didn't quite get it",Uriah says.

"You,Zeke,Bro and Will will be blind folded and then you guys have to feel around blind folded to find your mate.So you have to find Marlene,Zeke has to find Shauna,Bro has to find Tris and Will has to find Christina.If you guess the wrong person as your mate then you loose",Des explains to Uriah.

"That's a fabulous game !!",Christina says.

"Yeah It's Amazing",Shauna says and Marlene nods.

"Where did you learn it from ?",I ask.

"I saw it in one of the TV shows",Des says and I nod.

"Hey but it's not fair !!",Zeke says.

"What is not fair ??",I ask.