Chapter 24 : Getting ready for the Ballroom Party !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! INSURGENT comes out today.I am so excited !!!! This Chapter is very very short,I am so sorry for that.I was not able to give you guys a longer one since I am turning a year older today !! As in...Today is my BIRTHDAY !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

The first rays of Sunlight fall on my eyes.The next thing I know is....I am awake.When I wake up I am facing Ash.As soon as I look at her face I turn away.After about 4 sec's I look at her face again."Tris It was just an illusion",I assure myself.

You guys might be thinking Why did I turn away seeing Ashley's face ?? It's because I saw Tob-Four in her.I saw a glimpse of him in her and it was very creepy.At that moment she looked just like him to me.

************TIME SKIP to 12:00 PM************

The Gang just left a few minutes ago.They had to go and get ready for our today's Program.And now I have to also get dressed.

Zeke reserved a Ball room for "The Gang".According to him this will help us bond even more.Aren't we already bonded......like a lot ???

Unfortunately I have to get ready for this Ball room thingy.And the even more unfortunate thing is that I have to dance there :'(

The Gang decided that everyone will have to present something to the rest of the gang.I have no idea what the BOYS are going to do but we the GIRLS have decided to present a joint act.

Marlene,Shauna and Christina will sing in a trio.While they are singing Ash will handle the musical instruments and I have to dance :'(

I go and pick out a Purple dress that stops at my mid length and some accesories.I also pick out my Purple ballerina shoes.If Chris was here she would've forced me to wear my purple heels.Thankfully she is not here.Or I would've 100% fallen while dancing in those heels.

As usual HB already got dressed and went to pick his lady love.

Now that I am fully dressed,my hair in a Waterfall braid....I lock the house door and head to the Dauntless Ballroom :)

SPOILER FOR NEXT CHAPTER : NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE ...... A FOURTRIS MOMENT !!!!

A/N : So that was the end of the Twenty-FOURth chapter.I am so sorry for the extremely short chapter.The only reason I gave you guys the spoiler is because this chapter is so short.Anyways,How was the chapter?? Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️