Chapter 43 : Girls VS Guys !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 43 !! I hope you Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

Des then says,"At the end of the first round the scores are The Girls-Two and The Guys-Two !! It's a tie !! So now we will move on to the second round which is......The Questionnaire round !!".

"Huh ? What's that now ??",Uriah asks.

"This round is for the Girls.The Girls have to answer any question that is asked on their Guy !! If they answer right then they get a point.If they don't then the Guys get a point !!",Des says.

"Okay but....what if the Guys cheat in order to win ?",Christina asks.

"How will they cheat to win ??",Des asks.

"By saying that the answer is wrong.....Even though its Right !!",Shauna answers on the behalf of Chris.

"So we can....um....Wait !! I have an idea !! What ever question is asked to you guys....its answer will be recorded by me before it is asked to you.I mean suppose some questions answer is Ice cream then....I will ask the Guys the answer before asking the question to you and write it on a paper.This way they cannot cheat.Neither can they change the answer which is written on the paper",Des says.

"OMG !! You are so intelligent",Marlene says.

"Yeah you are so smart !!",Shauna says.

"After all who's sister is she ?? Mine !! So its obvious she had to be born smart",Tobias says making us laugh.

"So let's begin.Who wants to go first ??",Des asks.I am no way going first.I need to watch someone do this first !!

No one volunteers to go first so Des writes all of the Girls names including me and puts them in a bowl and picks a chit.

"The first contestant's name is.....Marlene Pedrad !!",Des says.We,the Girls cheer for her !!

Des then goes to Uriah and discusses something with him for 5 min's she also writes the answer of the question on the paper.She then comes back with the paper in her hand.

"Okay Mar.Your question is.....What is Uriah's favorite food ?",Des asks.

"That's easy.Uri's favorite food is....Pop tarts !!",Marlene says.

"And your answer is......",Des begins and then pauses.She then turns the paper so that its facing the side where the answer is written.Marlene's answer is right.

"Right !!",Des continues.

"So for now the scores are Girls-Three and Guys-Two !!",Des says.

"Let's see who goes next !!",Des says and picks up another chit !! She opens it and reads the name.

"The second contestant is......Christina Hughes !!",Des says.We cheer for my bestie Chris.

Des then goes to Will and discusses something with him for 5 min's.Then she writes the answer of the question on the paper.She then comes back.

"Okay Christina your Question is.....When Will was little what did he want to become when he grew up ??",Des asks.

"Damn !! I don't know this !! Umm.....A nerdy professor ??",Christina answers.I mean guesses.

"Your answer is wrong !!",Des says showing us the answer card."Will wanted to become a Faction leader when he was little",Des says.

"Its okay Chris.We will do better next time !!",I say and Tobias fake coughs.Implying that I am copying his dialogue.