Chapter 45 : The "Initiates"....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 45 !! I hope you Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tobias's POV

We look at the First Jumper.It's exactly who Me and Tris had predicted.My lil sis.Destiny.A Brave Dauntless at heart !!

"What's your name ?",I ask winking.Making Tris and Des smile.

"You should know better !!",Des says and Tris High-Fives her.

"What's you name Destiny ?",I ask.Tris and Des laugh.

"What's so funny ??",I ask.

"You just said her name",Tris says.

"My name is Destiny !!",Des says.

"FIRST JUMPER DESTINY !!",I scream.

"Welcome to Dauntless !!",I say making Des smile.

"Yeah Welcome to Dauntless !!",Tris says.

"Thanks !!",Des says.

Just then the Second jumper falls on the net.As soon as the Second jumper falls....Des goes and stands in the place where the Initiates are supposed to stand after they have jumped.

"What's your name ?",Tris asks the guy who just fell on the net.He is dressed in Erudite Blue.

"Ethan !!",He answers.

"SECOND JUMPER ETHAN !!",I scream again.

"Welcome to Dauntless !!",I say.

"Thank you !!",He says.He doesn't seem rude or evil.He seems to be a good person.I guess.....Erudite doesn't make everyone rude !! He is the second person I have seen who has proved that Erudite doesn't make everyone cold blooded.The first person being Will of course.

Then one by one all Initiates start falling on the net.After about an hour...all the Initiates are here.Well not exactly how many we had anticipated to made it !! They are less than how many we expected to make it !! They are a total of 12 Dauntless borns and 8 Transfers.

"Transfer stay with me.Dauntless borns go with Zeke !!",I scream.

The Dauntless borns go with Zeke leaving me and Tris with the Transfers!!

"My name is Tris and this is Four !! We are you instructors !",Tris screams.

"A Number guy ??",An Initiate asks.Ugh !! A Candor smart mouth this year as well !!

"What's your name ??",I ask.I really don't remember her name.

"Mia",She answers.

"Mia.The First thing you will learn from me....If you want to survive in Dauntless is to keep your mouth shut !!",I scream.

"Okay !",She answers intimidated.

"Good !",I say."Follow us !!"

They follow us.Me an Tris walk in front.

"I love your skill of Intimidating !",Tris whispers making me smile.

"And I love your beauty !!",I say.

"Well Umm...uhh...Thanks ?",Tris answers confused.I am sure she wasn't expecting that I would say that !!

We Finally reach the Initiate dorms.