Chapter 34 : A Romantic Morning....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 34 !! A very long one !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

I wake up facing Tobias.He is sleeping soundly.His arms are still wrapped around me.I look at his adorable face and admire it for awhile then I very carefully try to escape his grasp without waking him up and I am successful in doing so !!!

I Kiss Tobias on his forehead and surprisingly he still doesn't wake up !!! Perhaps he is very tired.I put my hair in a loose bun,take my clothes and go to the washroom in order to have a shower.

Tobias's POV

I wake up facing an empty spot beside me.I panic first thinking that something must've happened to Tris.Later on I realize she might probably just be taking a shower.I lazily get out of the bed and take out the clothes I need to wear after I have a shower.I then sit on the edge of the bed and wait for Tris to come out.She finally comes out.

"Good morning Gorgeous",I say.

"Good morning Mr Sleepy head",She says and I fake cry making Tris laugh.

"Actually I think I should correct that.Good morning Mr Handsome Sleepy head,She says and I smile.

"That's much better",I say and then Kiss her.

After breaking the Kiss Tris says,"I will go make Breakfast and you go have a shower".

"Okay My Love",I say making Tris blush a little.She looks so cute when she blushes.

I then go take a shower while Tris makes breakfast for both of us.

Tris's POV

I go to the Kitchen and start making breakfast.I decide to make Pancakes since Tobias loves them.I finish making the Batter and put it in the Oven for Baking.Then I wait.

While I am waiting.....Tobias's mobile rings.I go to the room to see who has called.The Name of the caller is displayed as : Destiny (Ashley).

I can't help but laugh this.The way Destiny's name is stored on Tobias's Mobile.Tobias is so Immature and naive.But he's so cute as well.I pick up the phone.

"Hey Bro.How are you ? How is Tris ? How is Life ? How is the baby ? How is FOURTRIS ??",She gushes.

"Hey Destiny",I say.

"Oh Tris...Tris...I thought you were Bro",She says shocked and confused.

"Tobias is having a shower.Want me to tell him something ??",I say and then ask.

"Umm....no.I just wanted to know if....things are sorted out between you guys and if....FOURTRIS is reunited",She says.Aww !! That's so sweet !!

"Yeah things are sorted out and FOURTRIS is reunited",I say.

"Yay !!!",She squeals "I am so happy for you guys",She says enthusiastically.

"Thanks !!",I say.

"Okay so.....I will talk to your later.My Toast is burning.Bye !!",She says.

"Bye !!",I say and end the call.She is exactly like Tobias.

A beep from the oven makes it clear that the Pancakes are ready.I go to the Kitchen,get the Pancakes out of the oven and set them on a plate.I cover the plate with another one so that it is like a surprise for Tobias.I also fill Chocolate sauce in a small bowl since Tobias loves his Pancakes with Chocolate sauce.He hates Maple syrup !!!