Chapter 44 : A month later....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 44 !! I hope you Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! I also decided to do a time skip !! So Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

---1 month later---

Tris's POV

It's been 1 month since I got my Tobias back.Things are going on extremely well between us.He loves me a lot and I love him too.I am now 4 months pregnant !! My belly is not that big and noticeable now !! Looking at me you cannot tell that I am pregnant.....yet !! But I do have a little baby bump !!

I love this baby so much !! And Tobias loves this baby too.He is very excited for the arrival of the baby !!

Currently I am getting ready for Initiation !! Me and Tobias have to train this years batch !! But their is something new this year !! Something Unique !! Something that has never happened before !!

This year the Initiates are not 16 years old.They are 18 years !!

As you all know the former Erudite leader Jeanine Mathews died due to the Explosion on Erudite !! So they had to appoint a new faction leader.They appointed Clinton "Clint" Clark as the new leader of Erudite !!

Clint is a very good person !! He is not at all evil like Jeanine !! So the first thing he did after he was appointed was to change the age at which the Teens are eligible for Choosing their new Faction !!

He thought that 16 years is a very young age and that the Teens who choose at that age are very confused and not yet fully mentally developed !!

So he decided to make the 'new age of Choosing your faction' 18 years !!

Which means this year....even Destiny will be choosing !!

Actually Destiny can stay in Dauntless but she isn't recognized as an Official Dauntless member since she did not go through Initiation !! So this year Des has to go through Initiation in order to be recognized as a Dauntless !!

Des will be posing as an Abnegation transfer !! I mean technically she is an Abnegation transfer but.....she spent most of her crucial years in Erudite !!

Des could've also posed as a Dauntless in the choosing ceremony but......Tobias was against it.Because if Des would've posed as a Dauntless in the Choosing ceremony then......we would not be able to train her !!

Uriah and Zeke would've had to train her since they train Dauntless born Initiates and Tobias wanted to train Des himself.I am sure he doesn't trust Des with those idiots !!! But obviously Tobias will hide the fact that he is Des's brother because if he doesn't do so then the other will accuse him of....favoritism !!

"Good morning love",Tobias says coming back after having his bath.

"Good morning hate",I say.

"What ?!?!?",He asks/says shocked.

"I was just Kidding",I say.

"You mean Kissing ??",He asks.I throw a pillow at him and ask him to shut up.He still remembers my slip of tongue !!

"If you tease me again on my slip of tongue I swear I will kill you !!",I scream.

"Okay Okay I am Sorry !!",He says.

"That's like a good Honey !!",I say.

"A good Honey ??",He asks.

"You know like...."That's like a good boy".You are my honey so I said "That's like a good honey"",I explain putting air quotes at appropriate places.

"Okay !!",He says.

"We have to train Initiates this year !!",I say.

"Yeah.Tris you are going to try not to exert yourself a lot.All stuff that requires a lot of effort will be done by me.Got it ??",He asks.Aww !! He worries so much about me !!

"Okay Honey",I answer and he smiles.

"Des will be choosing today !!",He says.

"Yup !! She will choose Dauntless.That's Obvious !!",I say.

"Yeah !".He says.But he looks a little lost.A little....in thought.

"Tobias.What's wrong ??",I ask.

"Tris.....Don't you think....Marcus will be there at the Choosing ??",He asks.

"Umm.....Maybe'',I answer.

"I hope he doesn't recognize Des.Or talk to her",He says.Aww !! He cares so much about his lil sis !!

"Don't worry Tobias.It will be all right !!",I say and he smiles.

"Ready ??",He asks.

"Yup !!",I say.

"We will have some breakfast and then we'll go !",He says.

"Okay ! But I haven't made any breakfast !!",I say.

"That's fine !! We will pick up some Muffins from the Dauntless Cafe !!",Tobias says.

"Yay !!",I say and Tobias smiles.I love Muffins !! Especially the Chocolate ones !! Also....I have been craving a lot of Chocolate lately !! Seems like my Baby loves chocolate !!

We exit the house and go to Dauntless Cafe !! We eat Muffins !! I eat Chocolate ones !! I eat two and when I am going for the third Tobias stops me !!

"Tris that's enough",He says.

"Nooooo !!! I want to eat !!",I whine.

"Tris you've got to instruct after this !! You've got to train Initiates !! I know our Baby is a Chocolate Fan and you crave a lot of Chocolate but.....Tris if you eat so much and stuff yourself like this......you are going to eat up Puking !!",Tobias says and I pout.I see Tobias look at me and I also see his hardened expression soften a little.

"Okay Tris !! Here is the deal !! After today's training is over.....I will get you the Muffins before we go home !! Then you can eat them at home",Tobias says and I smile.He is so cute !! I love him so much !!

"Aww !!! Thanks !!",I say.

"No problem love.My pleasure !!",He says managing to again bring a smile on my face.

"Done eating ??",He asks and I nod.

"Let's go then !!",Tobias says.

Me and Tobias then go towards the net.Hand in Hand.We then wait for the first initiate.

"I bet you it's Des",Me and Tobias say in unison and start laughing.Our minds think so alike !!!

"I love you Tris !!",He says.

"I love you too Tobias !!",I say.

We then lean in closer.And we kiss !! While we are Kissing the First Initiate falls on the net !!

"Done Kissing Lovebirds ??",The Initiate asks.

We immediately break the Kiss and look at The Initiate.

It is......

A/N : So that was the end of the Forty-FOURth Chapter !!! How was the chapter ?? Who do you think the first jumper is ?? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️