Chapter 39 : The ''Mind Controlled Drone''....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 39 !! I hope you Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter for an Amazing pic !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

Because the Mind Controlled Drone is..........TOBIAS !!!! MY TOBIAS !!! He is under Mind Control !! The Love in his eyes for me is replaced by Hatred.The expression on his face only tells one thing.......KILL !!!

Tobias will kill me !!! He will kill his Baby.Our Baby !! This was Jeanine's plan the whole time !! That she would use Tobias to kill me.Then free him from the Mind Control.Obviously,when Tobias will find out that he killed me....He wouldn't be able to live with himself.He would be devastated and that is exactly what Jeanine wants.

He comes closer to me and I move back.I don't want to fight him.I don't want him to hurt me.I don't want to hurt him.Especially when he has absolutely no idea of what he is doing.

Ultimately I reach the wall and I can't move back.He comes forward and finally reaches me.For a moment he doesn't do anything.He just looks at me.This is my chance.To try to free him from the Mind Control.

I cup his face in my hands.

"Tobias....It's me",I say.

As soon as I say that he tries to punch me.I duck and his hand hits the wall.Pain flashes in his eyes.Oh no !! He is hurt !! I am so Sorry Tobias.I didn't want to hurt you.

I then quickly move from my current position and run to the other side of the room.Right now I have only 2 objectives.One,to protect my baby and try not to die.Two,Try very hard not to hurt Tobias and also to free him from the Mind Control.

I guess either I am not quick enough in running to the other side or he is very fast in running because he reaches me and grabs my shirt from behind.

I try very hard to free my shirt from his grasp but its not possible.So I turn towards him so I can see his next move since it wouldn't be very good for me to take an unexpected attack from the back.

He swings his arm in air to punch me and instantly my right hand moves over my tummy as an act of defending my baby from any punch that could kill it.

He punches me in my shoulder.I don't do anything since I don't want to hurt him.Then he punches me in my shoulder again !!! I instinctively Punch him in his arm.He is then about to punch me in my stomach but before he does that I grab his arm and push it away.

The fact that I pushed his hand before he could punch me makes The 'Mind Controlled' Tobias very angry.So I get rewarded with a Kick on my leg by Tobias which causes me to loose my footing and fall down.

So now I am on the ground and Tobias is over me.Standing.He then kneels down so he is at the same level as me.

Again This is my chance to free him from the 'Mind Control'.

"Tobias,It's me.Tris.The love of your life",I say.

But the unexpected happens.Tobias wraps his hands around my neck and presses it very hard !! He is Strangling me !!! I try very hard to free his grasp.I try very hard to move his hands from my neck.But all my efforts are useless.I then use my hands to punch Tobias's arm hard which causes him to loose his grip on my neck.