Chapter 38 : The Erudite Headquarters !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 38 !! I hope you Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter for an Amazing pic !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

We have reached the Erudite Headquarters !! And now I have to go in !! I hide the Pager carefully under my long sleeve.

"Okay Tris.Go in.If there is any problem just hit the button on the Pager.We'll be there",Zeke says.

"Got it",I say.

"Good luck",All say.

"Thanks",I say.

I then get inside the Headquarters.Everyone is looking at me as though they expected me to turn up.Well maybe they did !!

I go to the Reception to find out where I am supposed to go.The Receptionist is talking to someone on the phone.I wait there for about 4 min's.She then finally finishes talking on the phone.

"Tris Prior ??",She asks.

"Nope.Tris Eaton",I say.

"Oh yeah !! Right !! Room number 46464",She says.

"Thanks",I say and turn to go towards Room number 46464 (A/N : I had to do that ;)) when the Receptionist stops me.

"Wait !!",She says.

"Yeah ??",I ask.

"Congrats on the Baby !!",She says.Is my baby bump really that noticible ?? Maybe Jeanine would've told her.

"Thanks",I say again and head towards room 46464.

I finally reach it.The door is closed.I open the door and enter it.The room is empty !!! There is no one in it !!

I go to the deeper end of the room but still find no one.What sort of a joke is this ??

My thoughts are interupted by a voice.The voice of the Cruel lady who Kidnapped my Tobias.JEANINE MATHEWS.

"Impressive.You're here ?",She questions.

"No I am not here",I reply sarcastically.Isn't it obvious I am here ??

"Chill Beatrice there is no need to be rude",She says.

"Tris",I correct her.I know she is trying to irritate me.She is trying to annoy me.

"Yeah right !!",She says.

"Where is Tobias ??",I ask.

"Why should I tell you ??",She asks.

"Well you asked me to come here and you said that if I come here that you will let Tobias go",I say.I know she never said the last part but.....I don't know why I said that.

"I never said that I will let him go",She says.

"Well you did not say it but......Please let him go.You want to experiment on me.I am the test subject.So Please let him go",I plead.

"I will do that if you agree to do something",Jeanine says.

"What ??",I ask.

"I will let Tobias go if you agree to......Die",She says.Die !!! I don't want to die.If I die.....My baby dies too.Then Tobias will be devastated.I was so dumb to think that I can find Tobias and then we can hit they button on the Pager and escape.Of course Jeanine wouldn't let us go like that !!

"Okay but...How....will...you..kill...me ??",I ask terrified.My voice shaking.My Baby will die before it is born !!! I am so Sorry Baby.I couldn't protect you.

"Since we want to experiment a new thing.We will not kill you using the usual way.We will use a different method to kill you",Jeanine says.

"And what is that supposed to be ??",I ask.I don't want my Baby to die but.....I can't let Jeanine have Tobias.

"We will use a Mind Controlled Drone to kill you",she says.

The words ring in my head.Mind Controlled Drone !!! Mind Controlled Drone !!! Now there is no way I can live.But....If I die,Tobias will get a new life.I should do this for him.

"Okay.....But.....at...least.....can I say Goodbye to Tobias one last time",I ask hoping that she will let me do so.

"You can do that later.You will have plenty of time to do that later",She says.Huh ?? What does that mean ??

"What is that even supposed to mean ??",I ask.

"See for yourself.Brian bring him in",Jeanine commands and exits the room.

The man gets the 'Mind Controlled Drone' inside the room.

As soon as I see him I am Paralysed.Not Paralysed with Fear but Paralysed with Shock,With Astonishment.

Because the Mind Controlled Drone is..........

A/N : So that was the end of the Thirty-Eighth Chapter !!! Sorry for the Cliffy and the short chapter.Anyways...How was the chapter ?? Who do you think the Mind Controlled Drone is ?? What do you think will happen next ??.Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️