Chapter 26 : The "Faction Meet" !!!!

A/N : Hey Initiates !! You guys can find a very CUTE pic of Theo and Shai in the Media section of this chapter !! So Here is Chapter 26 !!! I decided to do another Time Skip !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

-------------3 weeks later---------------

Tris's POV

I am 2 months pregnant now.I also have a small baby bump !!!!! As usual HB and his lady love are getting hated by the gang more and more each day.Uriah and Christina hate Four the most......obviously.They are always giving him death glares and insulting him by calling him names.But Four never says anything he just stays mum.

Today is the "Faction Meet".In the Faction Meet....two faction's with conflicting ideas meet so that the leaders can see the results.Its like a get together but with the members of another faction.This year Its Abnegation with the Erudite and Dauntless with the Amity !!!! Candor are spared for this year.The Amity are so happy and so giggly which makes the Dauntless want to punch them.But we are not allowed to do so during the Faction meet.If we do so......we attract serious consequences.

Last year it was Dauntless with the Abnegation and with Marcus being the leader of Abnegation....things didn't turn out pretty good since Tobias I mean Four was forced to face his past.

I personally hate Faction Meet.Its so annoying to have to be with another Faction for like....the whole day.But one thing I like about the Faction meet is......Dauntless Cake !!!!! When there is a Faction meet,both the Factions have to contrubute to the Buffet table.So the Dauntless always contributes Dauntless cake along with a bunch of other stuff of course.I wonder what the Amity will contribute.Maybe the vegetables farmed by them or something like that.

I finally decide to start dressing up.I put on Waist lace frock which is of a Pink and Black combination.It stops at my mid length.I put my hair in a Water braid.I also put on Pink earrings and a Black necklace.I wear my Pink ballerina shoes and now I am ready to go.

HB went to get his lady love.Seriously....Can't she just come on her own ???

Apparently I have reached the place where the Faction Meet is to be held.....The Dauntless Headquarters.Every year there is a Lucky draw sort of a thing to decide the place where the meet is supposed to be held.The names of the two factions which are to meet each other are put into a bowl and a name is picked out.The Faction whose name is picked will be the host for the meet.So this year when the names of Dauntless and Amity were put into the bowl......Dauntless got chosen.

When I look around I find....The Gang waving over to me.Even Tobias I mean Four and Ash are here.I wave back and go towards them.

"HELLLLLLOOOOOOO",Christina screams so loud I think she ruptured my ear drum....again !

"Geez,Is it always necessary to try and make me deaf ??",I ask.

"Oops !! Sorry",she says.

"It's Okay.I will let that slide of for now.Hi",I say.

"HELLLOOOO TRISSY POO",Uriah screams this time.I playfully slap his arm.

"Shut up Uri and Hi",I say.

"You look pretty today",Marlene says.

"Thanks.You look pretty too",I say.

"I hate Faction meet",Will says.

"Oh I thought you loved socialising with these bunch of idiots",Uriah says referring to the Amity.

"Shut up",Will says.