Chapter 17 : The Get-together !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Only 16 more days 4 Insurgent !!! Here is Chapter 17.Sit back,Relax and enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

After Hours and hours of searching,debating and thinking I finally found the dress fit for this get together.I pick out a Pink and Black dress.It is sleeveless and stops at my mid length.I also decide to wear a ring that has a Pink jewel on it as well as a necklace.Even though I hate heels....I decide to wear black heels.

I also pick out a black clutch.I decide to put my hair in a feather braid.I also decide to put my Pink color glow in the dark nail polish (A/N : You can catch a glimpse of Tris's outfit in the Media section of this Chapter !!!)

Apparently I am fully dressed and waiting outside my bestie's door for her to open it.She opens it.

"Hey Tris.Omgyoulooksososodamnprettyyouroutfitissobeautiful",She gushes.(A/N : Translation-Omg you look so so so damn pretty your outfit is so beautiful)

"Thanks Chris and Hi.You look pretty too",I say.

"Awww....Thanks.Come in",she says.

I go in and see the rest of the gang except the HB and his lady love.Why are they always so late ??

"Hey Trissy Poo",Uriah says.

"Don't.call.me.that",I say in a threatening tone and he acts like he is scared.

I smile and then say,"Hey Uri".He just nods and then smiles.

The rest of the gang also Hi me.Wait...is that right English.Of Course it's not.I actually meant the rest of the gang also greet me and ask me the usual (A/N : The usual is-How are you ? And How are you holding up ?). I just tell them I am fine.They also compliment me on my beauty and dress choice.

I then see Zeke.He waves over to me and I wave back.Then I realise that he never greeted me.So he is doing it now.But I just let that thing slide off.

"So Four and his lady love are late again ?",I ask.

"Yeah the traitor is late again",Uriah replies with emphasis on traitor.Anger and irritation clearly audible in his voice.

"Shut up Uriah",Zeke says taking Four's side obviously.Uriah just rolls his eyes.

Ding Dong.The bell rings.I just sigh.I will have to see their PDA again !!! (A/N : PDA means Public Display of Affection !!)

Chris also sighs and then opens the door.And in comes HB and his lady love.HB is wearing a dark blue half sleeves shirt with bright green pants.He looks.....Handsome.His lady love is wearing a Purple sleeveless Jewelled shoulder Cowl neck top along with white pants.Along with which she also has a half jacket on.She looks....gorgeous.Her hair is in a waterfall braid.

Zeke and Four bro hug and everyone including me just roll their eyes.Ashley greets everyone and everyone greets her back in an uninterested manner.I see sadness in her eyes for a second.Then she just rolls her eyes.

"Why do you like this traitor so much ??",Uriah asks Zeke.

"Shut.up.Uriah",Zeke says in a threatening tone.Uriah just does the usual which is rolling his eyes.

"Okay Okay quit the fighting lets play something",Will suggests.

"Okay.But what should we play?",Zeke and Uriah ask in unison and then High-five.Those brothers can never stay cross with each other for more then 5 min's.

"Let's play the usual",Christina and Shauna say in unison.What's up with this unison thingy ??

"Okay",Everyone says.